ψ sedecim ψ

A small child was held in an older man's arms, a huge smile on her face. "My Lily," The man spoke before kissing her head, causing a giggle to escape the little girl's mouth. He began to tickle her and soon the little girl was breathlessly laughing, trying to push him away and get him to stop. The little girl felt something inside of her shudder, but she ignored it as the feeling from being tickled. She watched her father, his expression changing from laughter and joy to horror and pain. He froze and dropped her from his arms, causing her to fall onto the ground as she watched him spasm.
"Daddy?" She called, her voice filled with confusion and fear as his body fell to the ground besides her, twitching. She screamed out for her father, tears falling from her eyes as his spasms stilled. His whole body stilled as the life left him. She moved closer to him, screaming for him to wake up, as her mother rushed into the room.
"Jackson!" Her mother yelled, she pushed her daughter off of her husband. "Lillith, what happened? What did you do?"
"I didn't mean to, mommy," Lillith sobbed, attempting to grab onto her mother, but she was pushed away. She watched her mother lean close to her husband, trying to breathe life into him, but it didn't work. She looked at her daughter, tears rushing from her eyes. She lost her love.
"You monster," She growled.
"I'm sorry, mommy, I didn't mean to." Lillith cried. Her mother refused to look at her, calling her sister.
"Theresa," Her mother breathed out. "Come quick, Jackson...Lillith killed him."
Not too long after, Lillith's aunt was rushing into the house and she sent Lillith to her room, away from Lillith's mother and dead father. Lillith screamed and cried, hitting herself.
"I'm a monster!" She screamed over and over until she was exhausted and fell asleep.
That night, as she slept, her aunt snuck into her room, seeing the two sleeping twins. Pandora had been outside when everything happened, unknown what had happened except that her father had died and Lillith blamed herself. Theresa used her powers to alter the girls' memories. She knew Lillith would be a difficult case, so she erased most of Jackson from her mind, to be safe. She also knew her sister would never look at the girl the same, but there was nothing she could do for that. She wasn't going to alter her own sister's memory.

Lillith went through all of her life, from the moment she was born to the moment Cordelia erased her memories. She remembered everything, her father's death, the move to the Murder House, being injured by a young Michael, dying, her sister dying, meeting Michael, falling in love with Michael and falling into the darkness, Michael leaving, her plans to leave, Michael rescuing her, her destroying Pandora's soul, Michael telling her his plan, waking up to meet the coven, killing Ms. Mead and seeing Michael, Cordelia telling her how strong she was, Michael killing the coven, escaping with the survivors, the test of the Seven Wonders, Cordelia testing her to see if she could use Tempus Infinituum, Cordelia's plans, and the rest of it she had already known.
It felt like she had completely relived her life and all of the years, all twenty-year years. When she returned to the present day, finding herself still in Michael's embrace and his lips moving from hers, she realized it hadn't even been a full minute.
"Michael," She breathed out as he stared at her. She stared into his eyes before she pressed her lips against his, hungry for his touch and for him. She missed him so damn much. He kissed her back with the same amount of passion, missing her even more than she had missed him. He had to suffer being away from her with his memories, at least she hadn't had her memories. She just had the feeling of missing something. But now, here they were, finally together and finally whole again.
"A spirit and human will disobey the laws of the spirit and natural world, procreating a child - a child that possesses the powers of the Devil himself, his child, his creation: the Antichrist. The child will rise up, infiltrate the world, bring about the End of Times, and reign as the new leader of the Dark Times, and with him, will be his lover: a girl chosen by the Devil, and gifted similar powers, to accompany his son in judgment of the Earthly world. Two lovers, two halves, completing a whole to destroy and reconstruct a New World." He quoted the Prophecy of the End of Times. He allowed himself to show his vulnerability to her...because she was the only one he could trust with that. Not even Ms. Mead got to see his vulnerability like Lillith could. Lillith helped drive him to be strong, to follow his father's plans; to follow their destiny. "Let me show you how we can rule this world together, let me be the granter of every one of your desires. My dear Lith, you are destined to be my lover, but even if you were not, I would choose you. I would always choose you. I love you, my dear Lith, every...part...of...you." He began to kiss her, leading down her neck.
"Michael," Her breathing increased as she felt her body heat up with desire and love. "I love you too, Michael. I love you so much." She let out a gasp as he nibbled her neck before she forced his face away from her neck, kissing him aggressively. "Michael, I want you."