ψ undecim ψ

Lillith awoke to bright lights, blinding her vision as her eyes adjusted to the lit room. She didn't know where she was and she couldn't remember how she got there. All she remember was moving into her Aunt's house with her mother and sister.
"Pandora?" She called out, suddenly feeling a sense of dread fill her core. It was like, deep down she somehow knew her sister wouldn't reply - she never would. But, Lillith didn't understand why or how.
"You're awake," A sweet voice filled her eardrums, coming from the door of the room. Lillith looked over to see a lady, smiling at her. "I know you must have so many questions and I have most of the answers."
"W-where am I?" Lillith asked her, looking around the room. She couldn't tell anything from the white and bright room.
"You're at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies," The lady responded. "My name is Cordelia."
"How did I get here? Where's my mother, or my aunt, or - or my sister?" Lillith stumbled over her words, still feeling the dread that was brought with mentioning her twin sister. She clenched her fists, feeling afraid, and a nearby candle suddenly lit up, startling her. She watched in shock as it diminished as quick as it ignited. "What the-"
"Miss West, I am not sure how much you remember, but we are here to help you now." Cordelia consoled. "What was the last thing you remember?"
Lillith looked back at the lady. "I moved into my aunt's house and my sister and I were home alone since mother was out looking for work and Aunt Theresa was off working or something..." She paused, trying to remember anything else, but she couldn't.
"Ah," Cordelia mumbled, before speaking up. "It's what I thought. He erased every memory you had of him, which caused you to forget several years worth of information. You forgot your stay at the Murder House and you forgot what had happened to you and your sister."
"What do you mean?" Lillith asked her, standing up. "Who is he and how could I forget several years? Where is my sister? Please, answer me."
"I have the answers you are looking for, Miss West, but you may not like them." Cordelia sighed, but Lillith shook her head for her to continue, not caring. "He is Michael Langdon, the Antichrist." With that, Lillith felt a sudden sharp pain in her head, like something was trying to escape her, she grimaced and collapsed to the ground, holding to her head as she screamed. Cordelia rushed to her, helping her off the floor and to the bed. Lillith heard footsteps as several people ran to the bedroom's door.
"Cordelia, what happened?" A girl's voice spoke out from the others.
"It's okay, Zoe," Cordelia replied, whispering something to ease Lillith's anxiety and discomfort. "She just needs some more rest. Miss West, we will continue this discussion later when you feel well."
Cordelia and the girls at the door left, closing the door and leaving Lillith on the bed. She found herself falling asleep, plagued by nightmares.

She dreamt of an unknown man, but alarms went off in her head, warning her that she knew him and that he was dangerous; but, there was another part of her that wanted him, that missed him despite not knowing him. He was holding out a bloody hand to her and he had a devilish smirk placed on his face. She watched his mouth open, and her name escaped from his lips and echoed around them. She felt herself move towards him, feeling enticed by this man, but her sister's scream pushed her away.
The dream warped to Lillith kneeling down before she was pulled up by strong hands. She looked at the one who grabbed her to see the man from the last dream. Her name escaped his lips again and she found herself wanting to press her lips against his, but she didn't know why. He led her to a hooded figure that was tied up and on their knees. "Go ahead," He commanded, handing her a knife. She took it, staring at her reflection in the knife before using it to slice open the throat of the hooded figure. Blood poured out from the wound, onto her hands as she listened to the person gurgle. She pulled off the hood and was horrified to see her sister's eyes staring back at her, filled with pain until they were just...dead...
Again, the dream faded into a new one, but this time she was about four or five. She was staring down at a man she recognized as her father, who was twitching and spasming on the ground. He went still shortly after and she let out a scream; her mother rushed to her then, begging her to tell her what happened and what she did. "I didn't mean to, mommy," Lillith sobbed, trying to grab onto her mother, but her mother pushed her away. Her mother refused to touch her and called her a monster, and she felt like one. "I'm sorry, mommy, I didn't mean to." Her mother called her aunt and they sent Lillith to her room. "I'm a monster!" Lillith screamed and screamed.

Lillith awoke in the brightly lit room once again, but this time she was alone. She stood from the bed, stretching her limbs before she attempted to walk. She couldn't remember her dreams exactly, just a faint idea of them. They were horrifying to her, and she wondered if the last dream was real. She knew the other two weren't - at least she hoped so - but the last one...she didn't remember anything from that age, and maybe that would explain why her mother would always stare at her with a look in her eyes. Her mother also would always assume it was Lillith who did something bad, instead of Pandora, but Lillith didn't know.
She made her way out of the room, finding herself in a hallway of doors, which she assumed was more bedrooms. An academy? Like a school academy? Why was she there? She found her way to the staircase and descended them, looking around until she found a room with a table, filled with lots of girls. They looked at her as she entered and all of them brightly smiled.
"You're awake," The girl she recognized as the one who asked Cordelia what happened, Zoe, greeted. "You were asleep for quite awhile."
"Yeah, two whole days in total, before and after your freakout yesterday," A blonde girl continued, rolling her eyes. Lillith felt something familiar about her, but she couldn't figure it out. "And you said you'd be help to us."
"Madison, give her a break," Zoe huffed at her before smiling back at Lillith. "Cordelia is waiting for you, if you feel ready to finish your conversation from yesterday."
"Okay.." Lillith agreed, trailing off. Zoe nodded and looked at the other girls. She told them she would be back before she began to lead Lillith through the halls until they reached a door.
"This is Cordelia's office," Zoe explained to her. "I hope to see you later maybe?"
"Yeah, of course," Lillith nodded, smiling back at the kind girl. She looked at the door and knocked before walking in after hearing an invitation to go in. She closed the door behind her and looked around the room to observe it before stopping at Cordelia, who sat at a desk in front of chairs.
"Take a seat," Cordelia motioned to her. Lillith nodded and sat in front of the lady. "I hope you feel much better than yesterday. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thrown so much at you right away."
"It's okay," Lillith assured. "I'm ready now, though, please; tell me everything I missed and everything I need to know."
"Well, this isn't easy for me to say, but, you died. You died several years ago, and so did your sister. You were a trapped soul in the house you moved into, also called the Murder House. Your sister killed herself to join you forever." Cordelia began. Lillith shook her head.
"How am I alive now? And if I'm alive, is my sister alive?"
"No," Cordelia sighed. "You met a boy named Michael Langdon and he almost seduced you to evil, but he left and you returned to your sister. After Madison and Behold visited the house, they learned about his position as the Antichrist, and then they found you. You showed signs of holding great power, of being a witch. We managed to put the idea of bringing you and your sister back to live to Michael. He followed through with you,"
"And Pandora?" Lillith pleaded, knowing the answer, but she had to try.
"She did not return with you," Cordelia confirmed. "You were dropped off here, we assume you escaped, but you don't have any of your memories. We believe he wiped your memories of him, so you couldn't tell us any information, and just...discarded you here. But, Miss West, you found the right place. We, at Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, specialize in training through the arts of witchcraft. You are an exceptional young lady, Miss West. We will help you learn how to control your powers, and you can help us destroy Michael Langdon and save the world."
"Really?" Lillith asked and Cordelia nodded. Lillith smiled, feeling excitement wash over her. For some reason, she didn't even feel sad over the loss of her sister. She didn't mourn or grief, she just felt empowered; she was going to help Cordelia and the rest of the coven save the world. "Where do we begin?"
"First, I want to inform you of some information I found on your family roots," Cordelia admitted. Lillith nodded for her to go on. "Your mother and aunt also held powers of their own. We found that one of them accidently caused a fired when protecting the other from an estranged man after they snuck out one night. Your grandmother and grandfather had disowned them both."
"Woah," Lillith gasped. "Why would my mother or aunt keep this from Pandora and I? Were they afraid?"
"Most likely," Cordelia nodded. "It's common when a witch doesn't receive support or training from somewhere, such as this academy, to keep it from their daughters, afraid it will trigger them to develop abilities on their own."
Lillith and Cordelia spent the rest of the day talking more about the history of Lillith's family and the history of witches. Cordelia explained to her about the different types of powers and the seven wonders, also explaining the meaning of being Supreme and how Cordelia was the Supreme - and Michael was trying to take the title away. They also discussed the future and Lillith's training they would begin the next day, and then Lillith's part in their plans of saving the world.