Opening Doors: Chapter two

Now that I look back on the accident. I realise it was the turning point for me. As I say the door flange wide open and showed me a new life.  Your probably  wondering what I am talking about. Well I shall get to the point. After the accident I went to two foster homes in a year. They say I was a troubled child and I would think to my self what do you think I would be after that. Anyway while going through the foster homes I stayed in contact with Gina. She would come visit me and take me places. We became very close so after the second foster home she fought to be the legal guardian to me.  So then I moved in with her when I was 10. Gina is the nicest person on this planet. She is my mother and will always be in my heart.  Ohhh and did I tell you she has three kids. All boys, one is now 17 and the twins are both 16 the same age as me. Beau, Luke and Jai. We all are close as I was with lily and Phoenix. We all look after each other and care for one other just like we were all blood related. So I guess I should start the story.  It was just like any normal day. Went to school to see my best friends in the world Ruby and Layla. Don’t get me wrong I have a lot of best friends but Ruby and Layla are the ones I turn to and trust.  We all look after each other and I love it. Ruby is taller than me. Wavy brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, pretty face, caring, kind and always tanned. She is into a lot of sports so she is super fit. Layla has red fire truck hair, blue eye’s, little bit taller than ruby, skinny, Beautiful face, kind, caring and a bit of a trouble maker.  Both have voice’s like angels.  When they sing it’s like the whole world stops and stares. I can understand. I started singing to because when I was in foster homes that all I had to remember my family by. Lily use to singing and so did mum. Dad played piano and Phoenix played guitar.  So you can say we were a music family. So I got to school and greeted by a person jump hugging me. It of course was ruby.

“So how was your weekend” I asked Ruby.

“ It was good. I went to see Batman at the movies with Isabella” she answered.  I straight away i knew what happened to make it good. First before the movie even started she would be like Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god in high pitched squeals. Then can’t wait, so excited in the car on the way there, then in the movie when it first start’s she would be jumping up and down in the chair and at the end speechless because it was so good and it was BATMAN.  Just before she could tell me every detail Layla walk’s up. I scream” LAYLA” and jumped onto her. ‘ hey’  she said as she took out her ear phones.  We had our causal chat as we do on Monday’s. Just then I felt something tug on my bag. I turn around to see Luke with a cheeky smile on his face.

“What are you doing” i said using my mum voice.

” Nothing” with a smile still on his face.

“Then why are you going through my bag”.

“ ok well I think mum gave my your lunch today and you got mine”.

 “ No I wrote a E for Emily on mine so I would know”.

“ ohh ok, so who do we have here” pointing to ruby and layla.

“ Well this one with the wavy hair is ruby” I said pointing to her. You know when you see this thing in your siblings eyes and you know what their thinking about.  Well I saw that in his eyes when ruby said hi.

 “And this one with fire truck red hair is Layla’. I had to repeat it twice because he was still looking at ruby. “hi” layla said waving her hand. When he finally woke up and saw me starting at him with a confused look. Just before he could say anything the bell rang.

“Well bye’ I said to him and walked away knowing exactly what happened.  I walk out of form and start heading towards the spot where Layla, Ruby, Asmita, Ella and Zaya sit. Which is in this quiet area and there are benches. When I feel someone pull on my bag. I turn around to see Beau behind me.