W-what? (Taejin+Jikook)

"Jimin!"

Jimin turned his head and saw his crush aka SeokJin's elder brother running to him.

(Jimin and Taehyung didn't know Seok Jin is Jungkook's younger brother. And here, Jimin and Jungkook is the same age while Taehyung and Jin is the same age.)

Jeon Jungkook.

'Hey Jimin, how're you doing?"

Jungkook ran and placed his arms at Jimin's nape. Jimin blushed and didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook. Jungkook poked Jimin's cheek while Jimin smiled at Jungkook.

"As usual. You seem very energetic today hmm?"

"I'm always, not like you. Lazy kiddo."

"Yeah- wait what?! JEON JUNGKOOK IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!"

Jungkook ran to their school while Jimin chasing him from behind. Both of them bickering while running. Soon they arrived their school_ BangTanHeights.

Both of them, exhausted. Jimin used his last strength and ran beside Jungkook while panting heavily. Jimin tapped his shoulder while smiling showing his cresent shaped eyes when he smile.

"G-got you!"

Jungkook turned around and ruffled Jimin hair making Jimin blush even more. They noticed two people walking at their direction while chatting.

"Taehyung! SeokJin!"

Jin tilted his head to the source of the sound. He smiled and ran to Jungkook and Jimin while grabbing Taehyung's hand.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Good morning!"

"Yo morning!"

Jin said followed by Tae. 4 of them always stick with eachother. Both of them smiled. Jin looked at Jimin then his gaze turned to Jungkook. Jin smiled cheekily and extended his arms.

Jimin look at Jin confusingly but suddenly he noticed the smile carved on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook moved forward and hugged Jin tightly. Jin giggled and burried his head into Jungkook's chest while smiling widely.

"Baby boy~"

Jungkook cooed at Jin. Jin pouted and hid his face into Jungkook's chest. Jimin's jaw dropped and he widened his eyes. A huge pang of jealousy hit his chest, he felt tears well up his eyes. He noticed that Tae was wearing a bitter expression too and frowned a bit at them. Jimin just bit his lip harshly trying to suppress the urge to cry.

Jungkook kissed Jin's crown and let go of their tight hug. Jin giggled and stood properly.

"Ring~"

The school bell rang.

"Well I guess it's a goodbye then? Bye Taehyung, Jinnie. Jimin let's go."

Jungkook held Jimin's hands and walked to their class. Jimin lowered his head while walking behind Jungkook. Jungkook noticed and walked beside Jimin.

"Hey what's wrong?"

Jimin looked up and met Jungkook's soft and concern gaze.

"It's just... You didn't tell me you and Jin is a thing. I'm so happy for both of you."

Jimin forced a smiled and look at Jungkook. Jungkook widen his eyes and then burst into laughter that he can't even stand straight. Jimin look at Jungkook dumbfounded. Jimin first voiced out.

"What?"

"You didn't know?"

"What? You guys are so secretive..."