Him (JinKook)

~~Jin's POV~~

Beep...beep...beep

"Ugh what time is it..." I looked over my nightstand and took a glance at the clock.

6.03 a.m.

I have to prepare myself. I went for my morning routine and walked out my room.

"Good morning!" I whispered to myself and made myself a cup of coffee and toast. I'm living all alone in my apartment since my dad and mom went to America to work since I was 15. I'm independent enough to take care of myself so it doesn't seem to bother me. But I'll feel lonely sometime.

I finished my breakfast and ready to walk to my school. I plugged in my earphones and walked to my school. I was listening to a song named Butterfly. It was masterpiece.

I was walking to my school peacefully but suddenly I felt my one side of my earphones was snatched. I turn over to look who is the one and it was...

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook is one of my classmates. Well... We are classmates for a long time. And both of us kept on bickering everyday. Okay I hate to admit this but we are kinda close... Not that kinda close, I swear to god! Well...maybe?

(A/N: In my country we have fixed class and fixed classmates so I'm going on like this. Sorry if this caused any inconvenience)

"What are you listening eh?" Jungkook said while plugging my earphone on his hands into his ears. I furrowed my eyebrows and took my earphones back from him.

"It's none of your business. Go away! Such an unlucky start for my day."

I said while shrugging my shoulder. I turned of the music and kept my phone into my bag. He chuckled. He probably have intention to ask for my homework since he sat beside mein class.

"Aww bab-  Jin, I know you like my accompany don't act like you don't"
He winked at me and placed a smile on his lips. I flustered and speed my pace as I didn't want him to see my face which is red as a tomato.

"Hey! Wait for me!"

Seriously?! Run, Kim Seok Jin, run! I started running away from him until I accidentally bumped into someone because I wasn't looking. I heard a loud this and I know I was doomed.

I quickly stood up and saw someone in front of me. Hmm... I never met him before but he is wearing our school uniform?

"Hey, I'm sorry I bumped into you. Are you alright?" He turned his gaze to me. Oh My Heart!! He is so handsome!! His sharp jawline, his eyes, his lips, his cute-

"Hmm probably no injuries, I'm fine! Can you help me get up? This floor is cold." He said while smiling at me, ah his boxy smile! I can't help but blush and reached out my hand to help him get up. He successfully stood up and introduce himself.

"Hi! My name is Kim Tae Hyung, I just transferred into this school. Nice to meet you!"

He said in a cheerful tone and I'm fan boying inside. I smiled to him and started introduce myself too.

"Nice to meet you Tae Hyung, my name is Kim Seok Jin but others call me Jin for short."

"Kim Seok Jin... Nice name" I smiled at him and blushed a little.

"Taehyung what class are yo-" I got cut of when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I was scared to death when the person that hugged me said something.

"Hey baby, who is this guy that talked to you?" It was none than the other Jeon Jungkook. I didn't know why but my cheeks are burning when he called me baby and placed his head on my shoulder. Stop pounding so fast damn heart!