Chapter Two????

New part. see? I promised you guys another and now you get it. I'm such a good person... 

Sooo... you know the drill. Vote, comment and fan! 

or follow... i guess...

Enjoy!  

-Emily

That was three months ago. Now, I’m part of the band. We were all on our crappy old tour bus, driven by our makeup artist’s uncle Crow. Our makeup artist’s name was Anastasia, and she was twenty-three, and also the twins’ best friend. I was the youngest, not turning eighteen until January. Questa and Quarra we both twenty-one, and Irie was twenty-two. Anna had long pink hair that fell to the middle of her back. She was a little plump, but in a curvy sort of way. The rest of us were stick skinny, and had great bodies. Except for me; I had no boobs.

The tour bus was small. They said that Irie’s uncle had bought it when Irie had told him about the band’s first gig. There was a driver and passenger seat in the front, lower than the rest of the bus. There was a bed above that and behind it was a small kitchenette. Across from the kitchenette was the door and behind this was a couch on either side. Behind this were four bunk beds built into the walls. The two top bunks face eachother, and the bottom ones were the same. Red curtains slid across those. In the back of the bus was a restroom and circular sitting area. A bench curved along the wall and the whole wall was tinted windows.

This was their first tour, but they had done a couple small performances for bars and small restaurants. They were pretty well known, though, and all their Twitter followers managed to get them to do the tour.

I was sitting in my cave, on the one side of my bunk that was enclosed by walls on three sides, my curtain pulled on the far side so I had my own sort of room. I had my favorite book in my hands, called Tales of The Madman Underground by John Barnes . I sighed, putting it down, and rolled up my pantleg. A scar ran all the way from the left side of my kneecap to the right side of my thigh on my right leg. I’m really self-conscious about it, and the other girls haven’t even seen it yet. They just know I limp all the time from an accident that happened a long time ago. I haven’t told anyone.

Suddenly, the curtain was pulled away and I quickly pulled my pant leg back down. Irie looked sad for a moment but then spoke in her normal, cheery manner.  “Hey Ly. We’re gonna stop to eat. Come on out.”

“Alright. I’ll be there in a minute.”

She smiled, and her head disappeared, the curtain falling back in place. I straightened my black Palaye Royale shirt and made sure the pant leg of my grey sweatpants was pulled down all the way before crawling out of my bunk. I had a bottom bunk; the one right under Questa. Quarra had the one right across from her, and Irie was under her. Crow slept in the driver’s seat and Anna slept in the bed on top of the driver and passenger seats.

I stood up and moved to the front, where the others were sitting on the couches. I slipped on my black and green slider shoes over long black basketball socks.

“Gee, you look dressed to impress.” Quarra said, looking me up and down with a smirk on her face.

I looked at her and fake curtsied. “Always looking to please the eyes.” I pulled my whitish blonde hair up into a ponytail just as the bus was parking. I limped out the now-open door with the others on my heels.

We were at a Jack-in-the-Box, but I couldn’t help but to notice the bar next door, all lit up with huge neon signs. Drunken laughter could be heard and smokers loitered outside, eyeing us. I shrank away from them, and to the other side of the girls. I didn’t like drunk people.