Chapter 17.

Danielle woke up in Sean's bed to him not even in it. She looked over at the time,  it was already a quarter past 10. Just as she was about to get out the bed, Sean came in the room with a tray of food. He sat the tray on the ottoman in front of his bay window.

"About time yo sexy ass woke up," he said. He then motioned for her to come over and sit down in the plush leather chair.

Danielle looked around trying to find her panties, but couldn't seem to find them anywhere.

"Looking for these?" Sean said twirling her red panties with a grin on his face.

"Yes, give them to me please," she said getting out of the bed naked, walking over to him.

When she tried to grab them from him, Sean just held them above his head out of her reach.

"Hell no, I like you walking around here naked. That is so sexy to me," He said smiling, examining her thick frame as she stood there with her arms folded. "You should probably eat the food I slaved over for you before it gets cold."

"Only because I am crazy hungry and that food smells too damn good, I'll give in to your childish games," she said walking over to the chair. Sean was too happy.

"So did you enjoy big sean last night?"

"Oh geez, so referring to your dick in third person is about to be a thing I see," Danielle rolled her eyes at him then looked back down taking a bite of the sweet melon. "He was iight."

"Whatever Dany, you weren't saying that when I was knee deep in you on the balcony. You know you loved that shit." he said licking then biting his bottom lip.

"Trueeee," she laughed thinking back to last night. "but I enjoyed our conversation we were engaged in before you were "knee deep" as you would say."

After they left August's house, Danielle went back to Sean's house and they ended up chillin poolside smoking a blunt together. While smoking they got to know each other. Smoking always brings out the deep conversations. Then of course they ended getting busy in his room after.

"Yeah that was some good stuff we talked about." Sean said, "Even though we fucked first, talked later, I'm kind of glad it happened that way."

"And why is that?" Danielle said with her eyebrow raised.

"Because now I know there is someone who is just as freaking and reckless as me." He said getting up to walk towards her. He bent down, grabbed her plate and fork out of her hand.

"Hey negro! I wasn't done!" She said trying to grab the plate and fork back.

"Yes you are girl. We have plans today. I need to take you home so you can get dressed.

"How do you know I don't already have plans today?" She said standing up.

"I don't care what you have to do." Sean said walking up to her grinning with the plate still in hand, "You're going to cancel your plans and spend time with me."

Sean's demanding yet playful tone turned Danielle on a little.

"And what if I don't cancel my plans," she says, as she took a step closer.

With the plate in one hand he uses his other to forcefully grab her waist, their bodies pressed together while staring into each others' eyes, Sean growls, "You're gonna do as I say or big Sean is gonna put you in your place...again."

He leaned in close enough for their lips to touch, but then he abruptly backed away, leaving the room with a smile on before she had a chance to respond.

Danielle stands there in awe, arms crossed and mouth open. 'And he legit took my food with him!' she thought.

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019