Chapter 16.

Becca woke up to her phone ringing. At some point in the middle of the night August brought their stuff up from the basement. She looked around the room trying to figure out where he put her phone. Then she saw it sitting on the night stand on his side. By the time she reached over August to get her phone, it stopped ringing. She grabbed it and laid back down. She tried to correct her focus as she stared at her bright phone. Soon realizing her head was slamming too.

"I drank way too much" she mumbled to herself.

She unlocked her phone and saw it was only 8am so she had about and hour before Kimberly would normally wake up. She looked through her text messages seeing a bunch from her girls group chat asking about last night, her mom and Trey. She thought of Trey and immediately felt ashamed.

She saw he called and left her a message. She looked back at August who was still sound asleep so decided to take the call somewhere else. She decided to go sit on his balcony connected to his room not before wrapping herself up in the sheet from the bed.

Becca leaned over the railing while she listening to Trey's voice mail.

"Hey babe, first I want to apologize for our argument yesterday morning. I shouldn't have left you after talking to you like that. It was disrespectful and I'm sorry. You have every right to ask about my whereabouts when you don't hear from me. I know you're upset with me but baby call me. And I know your babysitting this weekend while your boss out of town, but I want to take you out for breakfast. Maybe the little girl can come too. I just want to see you. I cant let the weekend go by without hearing from you. I'm at Tyga's place. I love you, Rebecca Marie Newman."

Trey saying her whole name always made her smile.

Then her smile faded when thinking about what all took place last night. She knew what was going on. She wanted it. She even needed it. She just couldn't figure out how she really felt about it. Becca decided to wait and call him back. She texted the girls in the group chat and told them they needed to meet up later. Everyone said okay.

Back in the room August was just waking up. He felt next to him and didnt feel Becca's naked body next to him. He opened his eyes and looked around the room. He then saw her sitting on the balcony on the phone. Not wanting to bother her, he turned on Sports Center , went to use the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Just as he sat back down on his bed, Becca came back in the room.

August couldn't help but admire her as she closed the balcony door. The sunlight was hitting her perfectly. All of the her make up rubbed off, her hair all over the place and yet August loved how she looked. She was a naturally beautiful girl. Her eyes met August's, as they smiled towards each other. She climbed back on the bed sitting next to August. For a moment neither said anything.

"Sooo uhh how are you feeling this morning?" August said looking at her.

"A little sore plus a headache," Becca laughed.

"Yeah I've heard in the past that I've busted some cervix open." He laughed joking.

They went silent again.

"I hope that you know I don't regret last night at all." He said cutting the TV off as he laid on his side facing Becca.

She looked at him then laughed, "I think I don't either. I mean I feel bad because I'm with Trey, but I think we needed this to happen in order to stop this sexual tension that has been there from the beginning."

"So you want this to be a one time thing?" He said looking down playing with her hand. "You can't tell me you don't feel a connection with me. From the moment you walked in the door I couldn't take my eyes off of you. I felt that energy and I know you felt it too. Then as soon as Kimberly gave you a hug, i was like yeah this woman gotta be mine."

She laughed a little to herself "Yeah I feel a connection with you. I think thats apparent and its only been a few months. But the fact of the matter is, I'm in a relationship, and I'm supposed to be taking care of your daughter. Not partying with you and especially shouldn't be in this bed with you. Trey would be devastated if he found out about this."

August rolled his eyes when she said Treys name.

"I still dont know why you don't like him." Becca said looking at August.

"It's nothing." He said lying to her. He didn't want to tell her completely why he wasn't feelin Trey so he just said a little something. "You have a nigga living with you who does not treat you like you should be treated. The only reason he isn't asking you for money is because he got money from when his pops died." Becca didnt say anything. She forgot she told him that. "I know when that account runs dry, he will be asking you for money too."

"He is trying Aug," she said in a low tone.

"He is not trying hard enough. No nigga should allow his woman to support him. I dont care if he had to work nights while getting his degree during the day. He has no excuse Becca, none!" August was getting a little loud. But he calmed back down. "Look Becca you love him so you can't see what I see. But as a man watching, its crazy. There is no way I would let my girl take care of me. Ain't no fuckin way" he said shaking he head.

She wasn't looking at August she was just listening. She was like a hermit trying to hide in a shell. So he grabbed her chin and turned her head. He wanted her to look at him.

Getting a little closer to her face, he softened his tone "Look, I know all that stuff you sayin about it being wrong and I know you have a lot rolling around in that big head of yours.

The cracked a small smile on Becca's face.

"I get it I do, but you and me feels so right." He said getting closer to her face.

As much as she felt like she shouldn't, she couldn't stop him from kissing her. He pulled the sheet away from her naked body and got in between her legs. She wrapped her hands around his neck as he kissed her neck.

"Your pussy thinks it feels right too," August whispered in her ear as he stuck two fingers inside her.

She let a small moan escape her mouth as he continued hitting against her spot.

"Daddddyy!!" Kimberly knocked on the door trying to open it but it was locked.

August slightly thank God he remembered to lock the door.

August broke the kiss and turn his head to the door, fingers still in Becca, "hold on baby girl. Go to your room. I'll be right there."

"Okay daddy."

August turn his attention back to Becca and kissed her lips as he continue to finger fuck her slowly.

"Don't move." He said slowly easing his fingers out kissing her before getting off her and heading to the bathroom to wash his hands.

"I need to get dressed August. I need to make Kimberly something to eat." She said wrapping the sheet back around her body and getting off the bed. "And I have to meet up Trey at some point today. "

He came out his closet while putting on a black hoodie. "I wish you didn't have to see him. But I'll try to respect it... for now."

"Don't be like that. Please don't get all possessive and in your feeling because you don't like him. Regardless of what you think of him. We are still together." She said heading for the door, but August lightly grabbed her waist and put her against the wall.

"Okay, Im not being possessive. I just want you to remember you should and can have better. But like i said I'll try to respect it... for now." He grabbing her ass pullin her closer to him.

"We will talk more about this later. For now don't think too much about it and don't go getting into confessions mode to him" He said back off her. "Ill distract Kimberly so you can get to your room."

"Okay." She said trying to gather her composure. She didn't understand this bold side of August.

Once she felt it was long enough, she slipped down the hall and into her room to get dressed.

She called Trey and let him know to meet her at the park.

____________

-Lys💜

Edited 8/2019