Video Games and Whatnot

Well, I landed on the video game planet. Sone random guy with a boomerang was fighting a giant Eyeball. I said, "What the crap are you doing?!" He turns around and looks at me... And gets brutally murdered by the Eye. Hm. BOOOM!

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF CRAPDONCULOUS DONKEYS WAS THAT!?!"

A horde of green things start chasing after me! When suddenly, A NINJA SHIH-TZU SAVES ME! He walks into the middle of the horde and I hear,

'Tssssssss... BOOOM!'

And the ninja Shih-Tzu jumps out of the horde as they blow out a huge chunk of the world!

"That was pretty dopetastic!"

He replies,

"What?"

"I don't know... I just thought that that would sound cool..."

He holds out his tiny paw (which is awesome because his claws are KNIVES! And he has battle scars!)

"The name is Giorgiat. Who are you?"

"Yethad."

I reply,

"Thanks for saving my tail out there!"

"No problemo."

A ton of scribblenautical weird things start coming after me. I ask him,

"How long have you been here?"

He replies,

"A couple of years. How about you?"

"A couple of minutes."

I tell him as we fight through the mass pit of strangely adjectived (is that a word) pit of things. Such as, a winged polka-dotted bathtub, a fast exuberant CTHULU, and a lot of other things!

I pull open my robo-leg compartment and pull out a force field. And at the same time Giorgiat pulls a black hole from his thick fur and throws it out of the force field before I activate it.

It sucks up all of those hilariously animated characters and explodes. I deactivate the force-field. When suddenly, A ton of indie video game characters jump out of the world limit!(which doesn't really make sense...)

Some weird no faced tall creepy thing starts to blur my vision! WHAT A JERK!! I demolish him with a my knife teeth! (Heck yea I have those!) A ton of animals start hopping towards me. But luckily they get hit by a ton of cars! I don't know where the cars appeared from. But hey, I'm thankful!

Then some more cheap video game characters jump out of the abyss! But do not fret... Giorgiat nukes the bad graphic video game characters! All of a sudden, we hear catchy theme music! NINTENDOODLES (or whatever they are called.) are coming! A monkey kept throwing barrels at me! I deflect them with a huge sheet of metal! He blows up into a ton of pixels and kills an Italian!

"MAMA MIA!"

I yell! And a kid with a dumb hat jumps out of nowhere! He hits me with his sword!

"No!"

I uppercut him and knock him out of the world! A superhero-looking captain jumps out a spaceship that flies by and punches me! He yells,

"Show me your moves!"

Giorgiat comes and stabs him in the butt with his knife paws and says,

"Okay!"

We end up wiping the Ninten- whatevers out after a while! A weird yellow circle guy comes and eats us! We are trying to break out! A bunch of weird balls were inside of him! As well as some fruit and blue ghosts! I pull a feather (yes, a feather) from my lucky robo-leg! And tickle us until he blows up...

In the end we kill a blue hedgehog and fly away in the blue spaceship that the superhero- captain guy left behind! Hmm...

"Where to next?"

I ask. Giorgiat says,

"I have an idea..."