Down we go.

Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something. They're trying to find someone who's going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.

Chapter 1: 

Down we go.

Avery's POV; 

High school is a place were everyone has a label. There's the jocks and preps such as people like Nathan Summers, and Christine Ambers. Then there's the outsiders such as my friends, Melanie  Walker and Chase Mallroy. Who happen to be my best friends. And there's me. I would never find myself assosiated with the jocks or preps anytime soon. 

Never. Will I ever have anything to do with them. 

In my opinion they're all fake, stuck up, over-done make-up, wanna be people. Never would I ever want to be in that crowd. Ew. No. I'd rather not look plastic and fake.

Anyways, Hi, My name's Avery Winters.

And I'm an outside like most of the nerds are in this school. I'm not as insecure as most girls. I'm actually quite proud of how I look. I have long, actually mid-back length dark brown hair, that is slightly wavy. And slide over forehead bangs. You know, kind of like scene hair? Except I'm not in the crowd. I'm not into dressing in all black and baking in the sun. But I do have pretty pale skin. I also have these eyes that I'm most proud of. Sunflower eyes. Ever heard of em'? Well basically what they are, are a pale sea green color, with a ring of gold around them. It really brings my look together.

My body? Now that's something I should really be proud of. Unlike that fakes, I actually have real boobs and a curvy figure. And I don't have to diet and make myself puke for skinniness, because I exersise, eat right, and well.. Be lazy a lot more, but it doesn't matter as long as I don't get fat, right? Oh, and I'm a good height. I'm 5'4 exactly.

Whatever, it doesn't bother me to much. But Melanie, she worries about that stuff like it's no one's buiness. She doesn't diet or anything like that, but she's an over-exersises. It worries me sometimes but she always says never worry. I know I shouldn't believe her words, and sometimes I don't. Which is the only reason I exersise. Because of her. 

Melanie has long, actually long butt length hair. I'm not kidding, it's butt length. It's this really pretty dirty blonde, and its natually wavy. I am absolutely jealous. She is a little on the tanned side, and her eyes are this ocean blue with sparks of green in them, and all in all her look is gourgous. I've always  admired her. She's a good 5'6. 

Her figure is probably as perfect as it gets. I sometimes think Chase is un-dressing her with his eyes, but I could be wrong. Melanie's always had this thing for Chase, but he has never known. Chase on the other hand, I'm pretty sure has always had a thing for Melanie, you can tell just by the way he looks at her. It's all in the eyes for the guy. 

Another perfect reason to be jealous of her. She's like a model waiting to be found. 

And then there's Chase. Oh my, Chase is amazingly handsome in my opinion, but I would never tell Melanie that, she would probably claw my eyes out. He has Chesnut brown hair, with bangs like mine, I guess you could say. He had these beautiful light green eyes, that could pierce through your soul. Everytime his eyes met mine, I could say I would honestly get lost in them. Yet another thing I would never tell Melanie. He was around 6'1. Really tall.

Chase was.. Well her was very well toned. Which just added onto his perfectness. Put him and Melanie together? You'd have some drop dead gorgeous babies. I was jealous of the two. How could two perfect beings be friends with me?