Without him there (Narry)

Harry wasn't happy at all. Not only was he eight and a half months pregnant and almost due with his and Niall's first son but his perfect boyfriend had to go back on tour with his band. Harry had begged and pleaded with Niall to make him stay but it was no use. The band was their only source of income and he wanted to provide well for his love and their son. This left Harry a crying mess on his mothers couch with his caring mother and sister trying to calm him down. "Shh. Harry love. Please calm down. Think of Kaiden." Anne tried to calm her hysterically sobbing son.

"B-B-But m-mum. If h-he tr-truly lived m-me and our ch-child h-he w-would've stayed n-no m-matter what." Harry cried burying his head further into his sisters chest who rubbed the top of her brothers curly mop saying "But Haz. He's making money to help provide for your child. He's thinking of you every single moment of the day. He would never forget you or Kaiden. Have faith in his love for you please." "B-but it's t-tr-true isn't it. W-why w-would N-Niall w-want t-to st-stay with an a-angry w-whiny w-whale l-like me w-when...owww."

Suddenly Harry got a shooting pain up the side of his stomach causing him to let out a choked gasp and grab onto Gemma's shirt. "Are you alright little bro?" Gemma asked tilting her brothers head back to look into his green eyes which were laced with fear and worry. "I-I th-think he's...c-c-coming now." And as if to confirm his deepest fear his water broke all over the couch and part of Gemma's jeans.

"Ok Hazzy. Stay calm. We're going to help you ok. Gemma take your brother to the sofa and take off his trousers and boxers." Anne said immediately taking charge. Gemma did as she was told and carried her choking and sobbing little brother to the sofa and Harry sobbed "P-please G-Gem...c-call N-Ni. PLEASE!" he shrieked as another contraction hit him.

"Mum should I call Niall or not? Because I don't think he'll be able to come." Anne shook her head and made her way to her son who was already shaking with fear and tears streaming down his face. "M-Mummy. I-I'm so...so...s-sc-scared." Anne couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes watching her son struggle with labour. "Hazzy. I know how much this hurts. I've been through this twice. But you have to believe in yourself and before you know it you'll have Kaiden in your arms." This seemed to calm Harry down and he took the moment of piece to talk to his little boy who had calmed down a little. "You'll be the death of me I swear Kaiden. Papa won't be here to welcome you but just know that he loves you more than the world...oof"

As soon as the contraction hit Harry felt the undeniable urge to push. "M-M-Mummy...g-gotta p-push." Anne reacted quickly and said "Gemma get some towels and a pair of scissors. My grandson and your nephew will be here quicker than we might expect." When Gemma returned with the requested things Anne told Harry to lift his hips and put the towels beneath them.

"Gem. Could you sit behind your brother and support him when he pushes. And Haz. When the next contractions comes I want you to lean back against your sister and give me a good strong push ok?" A feeble nod was all that Harry could give her and soon felt the next viscous contraction coming. "Gem...h-help...n-need to...squat." Gemma helped Harry into the position he wanted and he leaned back into his sister and started pushing letting out occasional grunts and squeaks. "I HATE YOU HORAN!!" Harry howled as the contraction wore off.

"You're doing great Harry. Two more like that and you'll be crowning." Anne encouraged her son and Gemma added "You're so close to having Kaiden in your arms. Don't give up now Haz." After the promised two pushes full of tears and fear Harry gasped out "Oh m-my g-g-god...Muuuum...I-I c-can't...I..." Anne checked and saw her grandsons head of slightly curling hair and said "Hazzy. You need to calm down and pant." "Like this Haz." Gemma said and after a few failed attempts Harry followed his sisters lead and started panting along with his sister.

"Woo woo...OH GOD THIS HURTS...woo woo!" Harry cried letting the tears fall like there was no tomorrow. "I know Haz but I can see his ears...and his eyes...there's his nose..." Anne said excitedly as more and more of her grandson came into view. "You're so close baby brother. The head is out." Gemma said as Kaiden's head lay in his waiting grandmothers hands. "Alright Hazzy. I want you to give me three good pushes and then Kaiden will be here."

Harry was slowly getting quite dizzy and was hurting all over but he scraped up his remaining strength and gave the first strong push which freed the first shoulder. The second shoulder was freed soon after that and it cost Harry his last strength to give a feeble push which helped Anne put her hands underneath the baby's armpits and slowly pulled while Harry pushed feebly.

With a wet slushing sound Kaiden slipped into his grandmothers arms and Harry slumped against his sister crying "Oh my god. He's here. He's finally here." His cries intensified as soon as his sons wailing cries reached his ears. "P-please g-give him to m-me. Oh my goodness." Harry sobbed in relief as his mother finally put his son into his daddy's arms and Gemma gently laid him back against the sofa. Anne quickly cut the cord and after a few smaller contractions and soft pushes Harry delivered the afterbirth which Gemma quickly got rid of together with the ruined towels.

"Hello Kaiden Jacob Horan-Styles. You're one striking lad aren't you. You definitely look like me." And at that moment Kaiden opened his eyes to reveal blueish grey eyes which would turn into his papa's stunning blue eyes. "Mum. Could we call Niall. He won't be on stage yet and I want to let him know that Kaiden is here." Anne smiled brightly at her son and grandson and left to get Harry's mobile.

When she came back she already dialed Niall's number. She gave Harry a sign and said "Go on. I already dialed his number." Harry held the receiver to his ear and then he heard Niall's beautiful voice asking "Hey babe. I was just thinking about you and our baby. How's Kaiden doing?" Kaiden chose that exact moment to let out an irritated whine which didn't unnoticed by Niall who said "OH MY GOD HARRY IS KAIDEN ALREADY HERE??" "Yes but don't worry about a thing. Mum and Gemma helped me deliver him. Our Kaiden Jacob Horan-Styles is perfect and demanding his first meal. I have to go now. Remember your promise to me?" "Don't worry. I'll be sure to let the entire world now about our amazing baby boy. I love you to the stars and back. Thank you so much for everything." " I love you to. And a picture will be on the way soon. Bye Ni-Ni." "Bye HazzyBear. Love you and our little treasure."

"Mum. Can you take a picture of me and Kaiden am send it to Niall please?" "Of course my darling. I'm so proud of you." "And so am I Haz." Gemma added giving her brother a hug. A whine from Kaiden brought everyone out of their trance. "Alright you little impatient prince. Here's your meal your little highness." While Harry was bustling with Kaiden Anne took a picture of the two of them. "Mum. Show me the picture right now."

Anne showed him the picture and Harry cooed at how adorable the picture had gotten of how he was stroking Kaiden's cheek with one finger and Kaiden giving him the most adorable look possible. "And off this picture goes to papa." Harry smiled and sent the picture adding the caption "You'll always have your greatest treasures close by you"

With Niall

Ten minutes before he had to go on stage Niall's phone buzzed. "GUYS IT'S FROM HAZZY." He opened his messages and saw the picture and screamed "LOOK GUYS. THIS IS MY SON WHO WAS BORN JUST A FEW HOURS AGO. AREN'T THEY JUST THE CUTEST!!" He was showered with congratulations and well wishes and before they went on stage Niall asked "Could I perhaps introduce the concert with my sons birth please. It would mean a lot to me and his other daddy as well." "Of course mate." his fellow band-members said in unison. Needless to say this was the best concert he had ever made.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I dedicate this chapter to a_kapadia07 who requested it. I hope I did well enough on this chapter and that you like it.

Please keep requesting

Pairing.

Situation.

Twins/triplets/single ect.

And names.