Times change (Larry/Hashton)

Harry and Louis. Louis and Harry. Together they have been the worlds most popular couple for three years now and have been since they were put together as a band during the X-Factor.

However time tends to tear the most beautiful things apart. That also applied to Harry's and Louis' relationship. They were constantly fighting over the smallest things like who stole the last of Harry's favourite chocolate cookies or who misplaced Louis' favourite football shirt. The rest of the band ( Niall Liam and Zayn) realised the tension and knew better than to interfere.

Harry felt betrayed since this constant fighting took a very emotional toll on the youngest member of the band, and nobody felt like helping him out on an emotional level. To make matters worse One Direction toured together with a new band called 5sos from Australia. Calum Luke and Michael were amazing friends but their drummer Ashton felt immediately that something wasn't alright with Harry.

His suspicions were confirmed when he stumbled upon Harry at his lowest yet. He had a bottle of pills as well as a knife in his hand ready to end his life. Luckily Ashton was there and took the knife away from Harry just in time causing Harry to have a complete meltdown in Ashton's arms.

From then on the feelings the two of them had grew stronger and stronger. One night when Louis was out clubbing with Liam and Zayn Harry lay in his hotel room together with Ashton kissing when suddenly the sexual tension between them was two great and they ended up having the wildest and best night of their lives not knowing what consequences would await them in roughly nine months time.

•~•~•~8 1/2 months later•~•~•~

Harry had been going through eight and a half months of pure torture trying to hide his pregnancy from Louis who he just made up with. He also had conflicting feelings concerning Ashton. True he was the only one who could be the baby's father but Harry also cared deeply for Louis to.

"Uhhh. Baby. Please stop hurting daddy." Harry groaned as another pain rippled through his stomach. He was thankfully distracted by the boys from 5sos as well as the rest of the boys from his own band. He was half hoping to see Ashton and Louis but of course with the luck he has been having his wish wasn't granted.

"Hey Hazzy. How's the baby been treatin ya?" Niall asked patting Harry's back. "Not too bad although I have been getting the most terrible cramps since yesterday evening." "Sounds like baby is coming early." Calum said which made Harry's face grow a few shades paler. "It c-can't be p-p-possible. I'm-not-ready-yet."

At this point Harry was full-on crying clinging onto Liam and having the beginning of a panic attack. Liam, who had taken a first-aid class years ago, helped Harry through it and when Harry was breathing normally again he screeched out in pain as another contraction tore through him. Liam immediately took charge of the situation and gave everybody something necessary for birth to get him.

He knelt in front of Harry and removed his sweat-pants and boxers which was a very smart move, because the second they were removed Harry's water broke all over the recliner he was sitting on. Harry gasped out in pain as a contraction, worse than all the others before tore through his abdomen.

"L-L-Liam. I f-feel p-press-ssure. A l-lot of i-it." Harry whimpered. At that moment the rest of the gang came back with the required objects and Liam pushed the recliner back. "Michael. I want you to sit behind Harry and keep him upright. Niall I want you to be here with a towel for the baby and Calum, Luke and Zayn, stay on standby incase we should need you." he ordered.

Everything started moving very quickly for Harry. The only thing on his mind was the determination to get his baby out and into his arms. And that's how the next two hours were spent. Harry pushing and Liam and Michael encouraging him.