2 Threats

Hey! So this chapter is kind of boring but its because the story is just getting started! I promise once it picks up it will get better! There will be action, romance, mystery, humor and all that good stuff<3

Thanks for the support on the first chapter, its thanks to you guys that I'm uploading this chapter! So vote and comment if you want more!

Chapter 2: 2 Threats

I walked into my homeroom and was pleased when I noticed I was the first one to get there. This meant I got to pick where I wanted to sit without any problems. I decided for the back corner because let’s face it, I wasn’t friends with really anyone and I know for a fact Sam and I weren’t in the same one; we never were.

I placed my stuff on the desk and pulled the chair out, plopping down in it. I hated school for many reasons. The getting up early, the work, the people who make school feel like prison and let’s not forget the teacher’s…

Mr. Peter’s walked in right as I said that and when our eyes locked; you could feel the temperature in the room drop enormously. The thing is Mr. Peter’s hates when his students prove him wrong or fix his mistakes. I found that out after I decided to tell him that he was in fact wrong about some stupid war battle date and now every time we make eye contact you could feel the tension.

I gave him a sweet smile knowing it would piss him off. It did. “Hi, Mr. Peter’s. How was your summer?”

His eyes turned to slits and he ignored my question. Typical. Although keeping his eyes on me, he started getting ready for homeroom. Why did I always get the feeling he thought I was going to jump him or something? If anything, that’s what I should be thinking about him.

Soon enough, the classroom filled in, most of the students late. But it was the first day so Mr. Peter’s let it slide. Now if that was me, I would be sent right to detention and told to suck it. Okay, I don’t know if he would say that but he definitely would be thinking that.

Another disappointment about Mr. Peter’s is that he’s young and gorgeous. All the girls flock over him which is probably why no one else decides to correct him. I on the other hand am not affected by his looks and that could explain why I opened my mouth that one time.

He called the class to attention and started going down the attendance. Every time a name was called I looked at the person and either my eyes went wide with the difference they had over the summer or they drifted away when I realized the person was still the same. I had to find out what I was dealing with this year, so I could avoid it.

This was my senior year and I wanted it to end with no drama or complications.

“Ellie Summers.”

I poked my head up from looking down at my nails thinking ‘I really need to get them done’ and realized I had most of the classes attention. A slight blush coated my cheeks and I put my hand up. Mr. Peter’s scowled.

“I wasn’t asking if you were here. I want you to keep your head up and pay attention.” His voice was cold and I frowned. He was taking attendance and I needed to pay attention? See what I mean when I say he hates me.