Shut Up (Izuki x Reader)

original publish date: 2014

edited and republished date: october 2023

"Shut up, Izuki..." You said as you rubbed your temples, trying to calm down the headache you were getting from the male.

Your boyfriend was perfect in every way, but not when he opens his mouth and tells you his stupid puns. At first, it was cute, but after a while it got irritating.

"Sorry, sorry, (First Name)-chan. Haha, I know it's annoying, I'll try to stop." He brushes off, taking you by the hand, and leading you into the cafeteria to get lunch.

You two grabbed your lunch and went outside to the school's rooftop, where you two usually have lunch together. Once you opened your sandwich, you heard Izuki giggling to himself, like a little weirdo.

"What's so funny?" You asked, staring at the boy, confused.

"Pfftt, so we...MEAT again!" He states out loud and confidently, as he holds out his chopsticks with a piece of beef on it.

You facepalmed as he laughed at his puns.

"You're the APPLE of my eye, (First Name)-chan~"

"Izuki-"

"You've gotten me tongue-tied ~"

"Izu-"

"Udon know how much you mean to me!~"

You placed down your food abruptly and pulled Izuki by his uniform collar and forcefully pressed your lips against yours into a long kiss, just to shut him up.

After a while, you finally pulled away, feeling your face heat up and realizing what you had just done.

"Olive you, (First Name)-chan~" He pulls you in for a tight hug and says cheerfully.

You sighed and hugged him back. No matter what you do or say, you're always going to love this pun master idiot.