Dream

Imani's P.O.V

When we pulled up to the beach the sun was at the highest in the sky. I was wearing just my lime green bikini and matching sunglasses. Diggy was wearing his black swim trunks, matching sunglasses and Adidas flip flops. He brought a picnic basket full of food and a bottle of wine. We were allowed in France ;)

We took a spot closest to the shore and layed out the blanket with our bags and towels next to us. The beach was quiet without a person in sight. The sand was white and the waters were almost clear. I took a seat on the blanket crossing my legs Indian style. Diggy took a seat next to me pulling his knees to his chest. I combed my fingers through my hair and looked out at the foreign waters. It wasn't super hot outside, but it wasn't too cold for swimming. But knowing Diggy, he'd start playing too much and before I knew it we'd be begging for air conditioning.

He suddenly stood up and kicked his Adidas flip flops off. He took off his sunglasses and tossed them onto the blanket. He started towards the water and then dove in once he was deep enough. He jumped up wiping his eyes and then began to float.

"You coming in?" he asked swimming closer.

"Yeah in a little" I answered.

"Nooo babe come in now" he whined.

I smiled and took off my sunglasses and flip flops.

"Fine" I sighed.

I walked towards the show letting the water brush my feet and jumped back as I felt the cold.

"What're you waiting for?" he asked.

"It's cold" I replied.

He sucked his teeth.

"Come on!!" he hollered.

"I'm coming!!!" I shouted back.

I tip toed into the water and he grunted loudly. He swam up to me and reached his hands out towards my waist.

"What're you doing?" I asked back pedaling away from him.

"Getting you in the water" he replied jumping at me.

"Noooooo!!!!" I hollered running away.

He chased after me laughing hysterically riding up closer and closer to my heels. I turned around faked left then right and took off running around him. He wrapped one arm around me and swung me around for a minute before throwing me over his shoulder.

"DIGGY!!!" I exclaimed pounding my fist against his back. "PUT ME DOWN!!!!"

"Imma put you down alright" he said laughing.

He swam towards the deep in and then with one swift motion he tossed me into the air. A horrific, blood-curdling scream flew out of my mouth as I went soaring through the air. I plunged into the cool clear waters and opened my eyes as I watched the fish around me scatter away. I swam back up to the surface brushing my hair out of my face as I kicked my way up to air. I burst through gasping and immediately began splashing Diggy. He splashed back inching closer and closer to me until he and I were almost chest to chest. He picked me up by my thighs and I wrapped my legs around him. I placed my hands on his shoulders and he pressed his forehead against mine.

"Jerk" I said smiling.

"Hahaha you love me though" he replied gripping my booty.

I pulled my face away from his and threw my head back. He spun me around in a circle letting my hair dip into the water.

"Okay stop that's turning me on" he said.

I burst out laughing and leaned straight up so close that our lips were almost touching.