0.02 ❙Prologue

"Mom, if you think this is interesting, you should see Hogwarts," the girl told her mother, who was wide-mouthed watching workers load trunks on the scarlet train with their wands

"Mom, if you think this is interesting, you should see Hogwarts," the girl told her mother, who was wide-mouthed watching workers load trunks on the scarlet train with their wands. The woman only found out that magic, her biggest dream as a kid was real, when Hogwarts staff came to her door telling her that her daughter was a witch.

Her reaction was looked upon by the staff as normal, as anyone's would. How was she going to explain her daughter's absence to the rest of the family? The girl was now starting her sixth year at the school, but the magical atmosphere never fails to amaze her.

It explains the toddler girl being able to wake up with her favorite toys that she swore were put in totally different rooms far away, she just assumed the girl had learned to walk early and climbed out of her crib, opened the lock, and grab the toy. Even though she was 4 months old.

Lina Heart looked around at families saying goodbye to their kids, taking photos here and there. Growing up fatherless meant that it was always a one-person job in being raised, and being far from spoiled or reckless. Her thoughts were interrupted by her mother wrapping her arm around her.

"Be good in school, if anyone is being a bad influence, you do not associate with them, alright?"

"Yes mu-"

"No getting into fights"

"I kno-"

"No staying up too late, unless it's for very important schoolwork"

"Basically what I've been doing for five years, mum,"

The woman grabbed her daughter close to her, tears in her eyes. Lina rolled her eyes at such a dramatic parting, though her eyes themselves were starting to burn as well.

"I'll write to you every day, it took me five years but I think I have the bird mail figured out now,"

"I love you, mum" Lina told her mother, who was not the only parent crying hard.

"I love you, Li-li,"

As Lina climbed onto the train, her mother had some last words.

"Tell Mimi I said hello, I just saw her parents leave, she must be on the train already," she told her daughter.

They waved for one last time, and her mother blew kisses, until she finally got the will in her to step into the train.

She was now fully on the train, and she took to walking through the aisles, searching for her fellow Ravenclaw friend, when she was creeped up from behind,

"LINA" the voice said, who she recognized belonged to Cho Chang. She hugged Cho and asked where the rest of the group was. Though she and Cho were not in the sane year, they had a great bond nevertheless.

"Mimi's already in the compartment, she saved us seats, though we have to share with some Gryffindors," Cho informed her.

"We've never had to share a compartment before, was I that late?" she asked her friend, who laughed.