finding the truth

The black and white wolf circled each other both sending snarls and growls.

I knew for some reason that the white wolf was helping me. I backed away until my back hit the door. Then i see the most dreadful thing happen, the black wolf snarled, jumped high and bit the white wolf right on it's neck. There was blood pouring everywhere. I felt horrid. I felt a part of me missing.

Suddenly i felt the urge to howl, i jumped on top of the car and howled like there is no tommorow.

Then i quickly grabbed my mouth. What just happened? i wasn't the only one shocked because all the wolves were eyeing me.

"She's an alpha!" one growled.

"IMPOSSIBLE!!" growled the black wolf.

WHAT?! they were talking. I was confused. was i crazy? did my parents not tell me that i was crazy? oh- oh i got it i was dreaming.

"You killed her!!" yelled one of the wolves as she ran closer to the white wolf who was lying on the floor.

"Maybe next time you'll do what i say?"said the black wolf as he smiled mischeviesly and ran away with two wolves following him.

Then even something crazier happened. This was too much for a 5 year old to take in.

The wolves turned into human form. Now sandy was not sure if she was dreaming anyomore?.
_______________________________________
End of flash back

I dont know if i should keep writting this story i am having douts pleace comment .