rejected by the alpha

sandys pov 

                                                                      ________flash back_______

                          9 years ago

"MOMMY HURRY" i yelled from downstairs. It was my talent show for my ballet class.    "coming swettie" my mom yells back.  Then finally we get in the car with my dad.                              

"so, your going to be good right swettie "  my mom asked.                                                                                                         

"yaa mommy" i replied with a big smile.                                                                                          

After a couple of minute i started getting sleepy cause 'the ballet school for girls' was faraway. Then i heard a loud shriek.

"HONEY WATCH OUT!!!!" my mom yelled so loud i almost hit my head at the top of the car.        

   I saw a black shadow in front of our car then my dad freaked turns the wheels so hard  we crashed into a dark forest.  It felt like an hour when i woke up i saw my mom and dad dead, bleeding. I didn't know what to think. I tried to scream but nothing came out.

I tried to unbuckle my seat belt. I tried kicking the door open. I Finally struggled my body out the car.  I went back and tried  to pull mom and dad out of their seats.  I took them out and there was so much  bledding i didn't know what to do. i screamed hoping someone will hear me. 

"help, HELP!" I choked on the words.

I thought quick and got my dad's phone and called 911.... then all it said was no network. 

I Was speechless..."mom--a-are you ok" i cried as i held her head. I  looked over at dad. there expression was the same. Both quiet, both dead.

I Was crying when i heard something in the woods. 

i quickly stopped crying and got on my foot.

"wh-o wh-o is it?" i stuttered.  I Kept turning every direction. The forest was dark, very dark i could barely see the trees. 

then i heard a snap behind me I jumped and yelped. 

Then i started backing away cause coming out of the darkness i saw a big dog no- not a dog bigger --

i shrieked "WOLF!!" 

I Bent down and shook my mom to wake up, like she would wake up from death.

"mommy, hurry..TH-THERE ARE BIG WOLFIES COMING..MOMMY HELP!!" I started crying tears streaming down my face as i backed away. 

I fell and my pink tutu ripped. 

There were 2 more wolves behind the bigger one. my eyes widened. 

The middle one was big , black even if the forest was black you could tell he was black and his eyes were red and overall look powerful. The other two were grey.

then i see a white wolf jump out of the other side facing the strong black wolf.       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading my book pleace vote it would mean a lot i update every  saturday and friday thank for your support :D 

are you exited about school starting well tell me in the comments.