I Need You [SMUT]

Morning.

Birds are chirping as the sunlight brightens up the room. It was a wonderful morning.

Mind the word 'was'.

The alarm went off. It was time for work, unfortunately. Gavin hadn't been too excited about going to work lately. He had to work with an android that would get onto his nerves a lot of times. That was one of the reasons he always sent him away to get Gavin coffee or something like that. He just didn't want him to be around him while he was working. Well, not that he worked really hard or anything. He'd usually go on his phone or something else that would be a lot more entertaining than work. But then, his partner would do anything to make him go back to work. Literally anything.

Gavin was already too late for work, but he didn't care. Not even a little bit. He slowly put his clothes on and went to the kitchen, making himself some coffee. It was the only thing that helped him stay awake during his work.

As he looked blankly at the screen of his tv, he heard knocking on his door. ''Fuck off.''

Though, the knocking continued. He sighed and banged his on the table. ''It better not be you, you piece of plastic!'' He walked to his front door, opening it to see, as he expected, his android partner. ''What are you doing here? This is my fucking property, not yours.'' He stared at the android, somehow getting lost in his eyes. They were android's eyes, but that didn't make them ugly or anything like that.

What the fuck are these gay thoughts?!

"I thought something happened to you since you didn't show up to work on time, Detective." The android said, his arms behind his back as he looked at Gavin for a brief moment. Conan couldn't deny that he wasn't handsome. Not at all. Even as an android he could feel those things.

"I'm not going. Now fuck off and don't come here again." Gavin said with a sigh, wanting to shut the door and make his partner go away. Though, that didn't stop Conan from making him go to work. "Can I come in?" Conan suddenly asked, his foot between the door to hold it open for a little while longer.

My head says no, but my body says yes..

"Sure, but don't think this is your new place to be!" Gavin snarled as he walked back to his couch and lying down. Conan slowly opened it, closing the door behind him as he walked towards the couch. A silence fell between them. Gavin felt his face heat up a little. He could see Conan staring at him from the corners of his eyes.

This was the worst possible situation to be in with your partner, who's an android and wanting to be fucked by him. He was literally as red as a fucking potato. There was no way that Conan would let it be.

"What are you thinking about Detective? Your face is bright red." Conan asked, breaking the long silence between them.

"Nothing. Don't bother asking such things." Gavin mumbled as his breath hitched, looking at the expression Conan had on his face. It was full of lust and determination. At least, that was Gavin's interpretation. A soft, yet seductive chuckle slipped out of the android's mouth as he leaned closer to his partner's ear. First letting out a soft breath to tease Gavin slightly. "Oh I know exactly what you want~ Your heartrate has increased quite a lot, Detective Reed.." He whispered, nibbling at Gavin's ear.

"N-No, Conan.." Gavin bit onto his lip and kept every single sound he wanted to make inside. He couldn't think about embarrassing himself in front of Conan. "You can let it all out, Gavin~" He trailed his fingers from Gavin's chest all the way up to his chin.

Eventually, he walked towards the couch and got on top of his partner. His synthetic hands traveled slowly to Gavin his pants, unbuckling them and sliding them off, leaving him in his boxers and t-shirt. Gavin was basically speechless at the moment. He didn't feel like stopping Conan from doing this. He knew that he always wanted this ever since that android layed eyes on him. Maybe his partner even deserved a reward for what he did and Gavin always being a dick to him.

After just a few heavy make-out sessions and teasing each other, both Conan and Gavin couldn't hold back anymore. Conan simply took in the beautiful sight of Gavin underneath him. Bare naked and shy as ever. And because of that Conan chuckled softly and decided both of them were ready for some long and rough hours.

Gavin pulled Conan closer to him, wrapping his arms lightly around his neck. They looked into each other eyes and kissed each other passionately. While doing so, Conan turned them around, making Gavin ride him. He slowly slid himself down onto the android's dick and let out a soft whimper as he did so. The smaller man didn't how to describe the pleasure he was feeling. It was more than just that. Something inside of him wanted more than just this. When he finally got used to his size he lifted himself up, going back down again after. He kept repeating that at the pace he was going now, but soon getting more fired up, going faster and harder than before. A few thrusts later, Gavin started to moan louder and louder. Conan was concerned that maybe his neighbours would hear what they were doing, but that wasn't something he wanted to think about now. He wanted to only focus on Gavin in this vulnerable state.

A lot more moans and thrusts later, Gavin felt a knot form inside his stomach. He was getting really close now, and so was Conan. "A-Almost!~ Ngh!!" Gavin managed to moan out at that point. Conan's groans were getting louder too as he thrusted at an inhuman speed into his human partner.

Gavin whimpered a few times, coughing out a few last moans as he released all over Conan's and his own chest. Feeling and hearing that, Conan released as well deep inside of the smaller male.

Both of them panted heavily, Gavin laying down onto the android's chest. He slowly wrapped his arms around the man above of him, who was extremely exhausted and probably satisfied. "You looked so vulnerable and hot, Detective Reed~" Conan whispered to him, running his fingers through the other's sweaty, yet soft locks. Gavin smiled at that, his cheeks turning a soft pink.

The grumpy, usual personality of Gavin was nowhere to be seen in this moment. He had never been so vulnerable in front of anyone, but it felt like he could do that with Conan. He didn't judge him for who he was.

"I love you.."
"A-A lot..."

"Same goes to you, Gavin~"

As soon as he said that, Gavin had already fallen asleep in his arms. The warmth he radiated made him comforted and smile softly to himself.

Conan had never felt anything like this. Of course, that was because Android's weren't made to feel emotions or love. Only humans did. They never showed empathy or sympathy.

But he loved this feeling. He wanted more of this. He wanted him.

"I love you so much, Detective. Never leave me.."

-----------------

A/N -
Sorry for the short chapter and the long wait! My inspiration was completely gone for a few weeks. I hope you like it!
Would you guys like more fluff or smut? Leave your opinion in the comments ^^
I'll make sure to upload more often from now on!

Lmaooo I know it should have been tomato instead of potato, but it's too funny so I'm keeping the typo in 😂