Ch. 7

She pulled away from me slowly as if afraid of what might happen next. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," she told me. "I-" my words were cut off again but this time not by Gwynn but by the doorbell. We both climbed down the ladder and where walking down the stairs when whoever was on the other side of the door started pounding on it. I pulled out my phone and checked the time it was 2:47 AM. "Maybe we should call the cops instead of opening it," I told her as I showed her the time. She nodded and turned to grab the phone in the living room. "Kye! Open up!" Andrea ordered from outside. ,y body moved automatically at the order and I was opening the door for her before Gwynn could stop me.

Andrea pushed her way past me into the house and shut the door before she turned to me. She looked me up and down before her look of concern turned into a glare that seemed unfriendlier than normal. "Andrea why are you here?" I asked. "We need to go," she said, "go grab your things," she ordered. I turned and started up the stairs, I wanted to stay and ask what the hell was going on but Andrea was rippling with power and I could see her eyes beginning to glow and I knew better than to even try and resist as futile and stupid as that was.

If Andrea already had such an effect on me and my wolf wasn't even awakened I was worried about what it would be like when I had a stronger connection to her and an actual place in the pack hierarchy. If I was a Submissive like most of my family I would probably offer my belly to her every time she walked by, as a sign of submission. How was I so easily whipped by her and had so little actual interaction with her.

I grabbed my things from Gwynn's room and made sure everything was stuffed into my bags before I started back downstairs. Gwynn was staring at Andrea looking outraged and Andrea stood by the door and didn't even seem to notice Gwynn existed. "Why am I leaving at nearly 3 o'clock in the morning?" I asked Andrea from the top of the stairs. "A local was killed in town the sherif called Razia and wanted to know if any of our wolves were missing you were the only one not accounted for and Razia was worried so she sent me to come and get you," Andrea explained in a civil tone. "Who was killed?" Gwynn asked. Andrea just shrugged her shoulders not even bothering to look at Gwynn. "The cops will probably want to know what you were doing and double check with her but for now we are going back home," Andrea said. With that she turned and opened the door and went outside. "Sorry I have to leave," I told Gwynn as I stepped past her.

She grabbed my wrist and turned me around and planted another kiss on my lips, it lasted only a few second before she pulled away. "It's ok but I kinda need to talk to you about this. Text you later?" She asked uncertainly. I nodded and left the house, she shut the door behind me and I heard the deadbolt slid into place. Andrea was already in the car impatiently waiting and tapping her finger nails on the steering wheel. I got in the passenger side and slammed the door closed. I tossed my bags into the bag and buckled up, Andrea already had the car started and began pulling out of the driveway before I was even done.

We sat in silence for a while as she drove down the dark abandoned city roads. "You smell like her," Andrea accused. I tensed at her words and turned my attention out the window. She wasn't demanding answers yet and I didn't need to volunteer any information. "Why?" She asked when I said nothing. "I was in her house,"I said. "No that not it, you carry her scent on your skin, why?" She asked. "We kissed," I told her. I didn't turn to look at her but I could feel her tense, werewolves had pretty fluid sexualities so it wasn't so odd that I was kissing a girl but the fact that the girl was human was a super big no no. It was actually against the law in almost every pack there was that forbade any wolves under 21 from having a relationship with a human.

"What happened?" Andrea demanded, "I thought there was suppose to be another girl there as well, where is she?" I finally glance away from the window and looked at Andrea she was staring straight ahead her grip on the steering wheel light. She looked perfectly calm but looking at her I could tell she was pissed, I could sense her anger in the very back of my head. "Samantha cancelled at the last second and than during the movie Gwynn kissed me," I explained. "Do you like her?" Andrea asked. I paused did I like Gwynn? I didn't stop her from kissing me in fact I kissed her back. Gwynn was nice and funny and I loved spending time with her but did I like her as more than a friend? "I don't think so," I told Andrea. "You don't think? What don't you know?" She asked her anger finally lacing through her voice. "I don't know I like hanging out with her but I never really thought of her as more that just a friend," I told her.