Swagger Part 6 Part 1

this is only a very little preview of whats to come nex in this story ...i jus wanted to post this to REASURE my fans that i am posting today just later on!

ENJOY

Swagger Chapter 4 part 6

Two weeks out of school and Tremaine wasn't home. He had to fly out on business. I was so damn sexually frustrated that not even my vibrator could satisfy me. I was there eating some strawberries when I remembered the night he ate me out with whip cream. My God how he had grown sexually. I giggled to the empty house. I placed the strawberries back in the refrigerator. I turned around and looked down at Tremaine's white tee. Damn how I missed him. I had texted him how much I was missing him and that I couldn't sleep because I wanted some damn d*ck.

I crawled into bed fantasizing bout his ass. God how between my legs were wet. I slid one of the fluffy pillows in between my legs and closed my eyes. Later in the night I thought I was dreaming when I felt someone's hand slid up my legs taking the place of the pillow. Then I smelled some cologne. I knew I wasn't dreaming his smell wasn't that damn strong coming from his shirt.

"You up baby?" he asked me climbing on top of me.

"Hmmph" I moaned out his hands running up to my panties. I opened my eyes to see him t-shirt off and everything clad only his boxers sporting a hard on. I smiled. I didn't even want to know when he got back or how. All I needed was some painful activities.

With one swift motion my panties were gone. I was so damn wet that I was afraid it soiled my silk sheets. Tremaine's tongue ran along the nape of my neck. His hands tracing the out line of my body.

"Damn how I missed this p*ssy" he blew at my neck tracing down grabbing my titties into his mouth. He looked up at me.

"You about to get f*cked up tonight"