Swagger part 2

Swagger Part 4 Chapter 2

just as i said i would try and do i did....yeahhhhhhh im so proud of me lol....i think im going crazy buttttt your story is up and i wont be uploading until about thursday maybe before that if i have time...be on the look out! =) ENJOY!!!!!!!

"Hey girl how you been?" I smiled at Alley and hugged her tonight we were going to have a girl's night out. Just me, her and one of my new close friends Karen.

"Man he can surely push my buttons I don't know why the fuck the niggah just don't put down the toilet seat like a normal human"

I laughed. Karen and her boyfriend Taz was always fighting bout the stupidest thing but it worked for them because that was just their thing that kept them together.

"How bout you honey...how's your relationship going with Mr.Songz"

"Like some hot horse shit. He cancelled on me at the last minute you know I mean track season is over and I've accomplished so much and I'm finally getting what I deserve and he's ditching me."

"What was the excuse this time" Karen inquired

"They overbooked him but yet this motherfucker was down in Miami partying last week and he didn't even think to call. I'm an hour and a half away from Miami and you're telling me you couldn't call me just to say you were there. "Oh shawty I was just there until the in morning then we jetted back to New York "Tremaine should have known better"

"Give him a break" I stared at Alley.

"Why should I? He's using his damn job as an excuse for everything that he does. If he starts tripping on me about Chris it's because he's just on tour right now and everything is stressing him out. And he's worried that another niggah stepping in taking his place. Well fuck niggah if you cared so much about your damn relationship you should have been out here minding yours. Anything that happens it's because of his work and I'm tired of it. And I'm seriously not being selfish because I'm the one who makes the most sacrifices in this damn relationship"

"Well have you spoken to him about this"

"I'm tired of speaking to him all we do is argue. Tremaine don't like to see other people's point of view he's always been that damn way." My phone buzzed I looked at the caller id it was Tremaine.

"Its him "

"You not gone answer"

"Why should I he does this shit to me all the time screen my damn calls"

"Just answer the fucking phone" I looked at Karen she stared at me "answer it"

"What you want" I asked him making it known I was obviously upset.

"I want to talk to you"

"You ever thought about the fact that I didn't want to speak to you"

"Don't Tashell don't fucking start with me"

"I'm about 5 seconds away from hanging up on you if you don't stop cursing at me"

"Your pissing me off with this being mad shit"

"So your saying I don't have a right to be mad"

"I'm not saying you don't have a right to all I'm saying is you should know better"

"Why because your Trey Songs. FUCK TREY SONGZ I don't owe your damn ego shit. I'm with Tremaine Alden Neverson not Trey Songz, so when you feel the need to start acting like the niggah that I'm fucking then we could talk like we in a damn relationship"

"Don't you fucking hang up the fucking phone on me Tashell or I swear"

"Swear what"

"Shits getting old shawty"