Part Two:Being a Ultima is Hard

This is kinda like a mini story, so you don't have to read it. You can if you want though, I'm not stopping you. Actually second thought this is not a mini story, you will be very confused if you don't read it. So please just kind of ignore every thing i said before, read on my dears.

(Zianna's P.O.V.)

It has been two weeks now and she still hasn't opened up to me about anything. Maybe she doesn't like me, oh no! SHE DOESN'T LIKE ME!😢 Or maybe she is like this to everyone not just me. But if I was to adopt her I should be able to get her to open up.

(Aphmau P.O.V.)

Hmm that's weird my mom usually comes over to me and Aaron's house every other day, to check on us. Maybe she is just busy, but Eric went to go visit his son for a whole month. I thought that because of that she would have been coming over everyday, or maybe every hour, or even sleeping over some nights, in the guest bedroom. Or trying to get me and Aaron to have a child together. I actually expected a lot of different things of my mother. You never really know what she is about to do, which is why I expected plenty of things from her just in case. Anything you could ever name but not her not even trying to visit. I at least thought she would call if she wasn't coming to visit.

I walked up stairs and over to Aaron who was tuning his guitar, so he could play.

"What's  the matter Aph." He asked, sensing my worries.

"Its just... I don't know My mom hasn't been coming over like she use to and I'm a little bit worried. What if something happened to her."

"I'm sure she is fine, she's probably been doing something with Eric." In my mind that sounds weird like you know. ❤💋❤

"But that's the problem Eric went to go visit his son for a month he left last week."

"Hmm your right that is weird. Come sit." He put his guitar in its case and then, patted his lap.

I moved to him and sat on his lap, as he placed his hands around my waist. "Think of it as a good thing, more alone time together. How about we spend all of today together just the two of us. And if you are still worried about her by tomorrow morning than we can both go to your moms house and check on her and make sure everything is alright there in the morning."

"Hmm... fine in the morning right."

"First thing when we wake up."

"Okay deal what are we going to do."

"How about the movies, there is a new movie that came out last week that is think you will like."

"What is the movie about?"

"It is called Shipping Shrine, and is about this girl named Jessica and she falls in love with this werewolf boy named Jason. But Jason doesn't like the fact about what he is. So he isolates himself from everyone even his best friend, peer, and crush, Jessica."

"Ooh I love it why does it sound familiar though?"

"Your right hmm... maybe kawaii~Chan seems like a movie she would watch."

"Probably...your right let's go."

"Okay I already got the tickets, let's go."

"What how?"

"You have a habit of thinking and planning out what your going to say before saying it."

"..."

"So... I got the tickets when you were thinking."