.5.

"Short summary of the week." Amanda stated, sitting at the backseat of Stiles' jeep. "Half a body is found, Scott finds the other half. Scott gets bitten by something. A new student arrives, Scott has a crush. They go out to a party. Scott is going wolf and then Derek Hale- the guy with the sexy voice arrives and gives Allison a ride." Amanda paused. "Am I right so far?"

"Yes." Stiles assured.

"Hunters find Scott, Derek tells him they are brothers, which only confirms he is a werewolf too- yet you two think he's the killer?"

"Very true."

"Uh. Okay." Amanda shrugged. "And Scott is currently apologizing to Allison."

"Yup," Stiles confirmed. "And now we're going to a Lacrosse practice."

"No, no." Amanda laughed. "Lydia is taking me to do some shopping."

"Wha- Lydia?" Stiles paused, probably fantasizing about the day the strawberry blonde girl will finally notice him.

"Yes, Lydia," Amanda laughed. "She's my third best friend."

"After the tool and Danny? Yeah." Stiles grumbled. "I just don't understand how you put up with Jackson. He is so full of himself and- and-"

"Jackson-ish?" Amanda offered.

"Yes." Stiles settled for the word Jackson-ish.

A knocking on the window interrupted Amanda and Stiles.

"Well, I'll go now. Have fun with the Lacrosse thing." Amanda searched for a moment before opening the door and swinging her legs out- cautiously.

"We're gonna buy so many cute outfits." Lydia announced, "in fact; we'll start looking for the dress for that prom."

"What?" Amanda asked, closing the car's door. "I'm not going."

"Yes, you are."

"Why?"

"Because I said so," Lydia stated, "and I am Lydia Martin. So everything I say must happen."

"I really don't understand why you're my best girl friend," Amanda whined.

"As you often say; Shit happens."