Her Cruelty

Seline was an odd girl.

She wasn't the one for tea time

and over expensive shopping trips.

She was fond of the beautiful dresses,don't get her wrong.

But she was rather bored with the doings of a woman.

She was a very active young girl.

Who enjoyed unmanned hobbies.

She hated ball room dancing.

Hated tea time with her aunt and cousin.

She hated learning how to dress up and act like a lady.

Dependent on men who cared more about liquor and greed than a woman's love.

Her father wasn't like that of course.  and she never knew her mother either.

Mrs.Hellington had seemed to leave her husband,because of their family's

"secret". that all started with her Uncle.

But she never knew her other side of the family. 

Not that she cared to anyway.

"My lady,I doubt it would be wise for you to practice fencing now." Sebastian explained.

Seline was in her white suit,which hugged every curve on her body.

She wasn't a small delicate child. with small curves and long legs.

There were times when Seline was mistaken for a grown woman.

"it'll be fine." She said,taking her helmet from her butler's hands. He sighed,obviously not going anywhere with this,and stood aside.

"You're actually much worse than the last one. Do be careful,love." She looked over at him and noticed his eyes had changed a bright red color.  like a animal.

a demon.

Seline took a deep breath turned away.

Her eyes locked onto her "opponent" as she put her mask over her face.

She couldn't shake those eyes from her mind.

Mr.Mason looked like a polar bare suffocating in leather.

His head looked bigger and out of proportion with his body.

His eyes were about to pop out of his body.

Seline was dying of laughter. 

if this is what a large fly that was stuck in a web looked like,Seline could imagine Mr.Mason crying out like a little pig.

"let the match begin." Sebastian annonced.

Seline found the quickest way to the man's heart.

Making the first point.

Mr.Mason moved the blade towards her torso,but Seline blocked it as fast as she could.

She sidestepped his clumsiness and drove her blade into his back.

So hard,the material from the suit gave away and the blade met with his skin.

Sebastian must've made these blades extra sharp.

She turned around and gave the butler a quick glare.

He looked like he was enjoying this.

Her tip was met with blood.

"Don't tell me those days of sparring with my father has made you soft. Up!" She taunted him.

Mr.Mason stood up staring at her in disbelief.   This was  far different from her father's spars.

"Did you assume you could just walking up to and beg for money? just a deep line into your pockets thinking that you can lie to me about selling off my father's portion of the ground?" She snapped out.

"Up I said! " she barked out. The craving of blood lavishing within her. Taking off. her helmet, Seline threw the object away with a heavy thud and skid.

Mr.Mason was on his feet now,his breathing was different.  heavier than the norm..Before he could make another move,he was on the ground again.

Filthy Savage...!

Seline walked away from her opponent. Her eyes meeting Sebastian, who was grinning.

"Get him out of my house,before I give him more scars and death wishes. " She ordered while leaving the room altogether.

Oh how familiar the Hellington girl was to him,it almost made him reminiscent of the days he had with his former master.

A meal not he still lamented over.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm pretty sure we know who Seline reminds him of. Do you guys agree or Disagree? 
Comment and Vote.