• Guilty (Part 2) (Request) •

A/N: If you haven't already, make sure to go and read part 1!

It was four days after you began working for Michael, the fateful day in which he asked you to have dinner with him, following a rocky start to your friendship. The two of you had got along really well on set after that; you often participated in the fun, helping Michael play pranks on John Landis, the best being an incredible food fight earlier that same day after the video was finished! You'd had the time of your life and only wished you could relive the whole experience again, even the eventful first day. You reminded yourself, though, that you had this evening to look forward to.

Michael had invited you over to Neverland for dinner; you were excited to say the least, but had no clue what to wear. Michael had of course mentioned that he intended for this evening to be a date, but that still didn't make your predicament go away. You weren't sure where you stood; the two of you were colleagues, friends, but after tonight there would be the possibility of something more.

Eventually you decided on an elegant knee length navy blue dress; it was classy enough, yet still unassuming. You paired it with a pair of four inch heels, and ensured that your makeup was pretty but not too much. You had just finished curling your hair when you heard your doorbell ring.

Upon answering it, you were greeted by a tall man wearing a black suit. He soon introduced himself as Bill, one of Michael's bodyguards, and you happily allowed him to escort you to the limo Michael had sent for you. Once inside you looked around in slight wonder, never having experienced anything like this before.

The limo was nothing compared to arriving at Neverland, though. The grand sign over the electric gates was majestic yet welcoming, and your heart softened at the sight of large trees lining the driveway, covered in fairy-lights. You rolled down the window a fraction and could hear the sound of the merry-go-round in the distance, as well as the faint smell of candyfloss. Bill chuckled a little at your expression as you looked out the window, a look of childlike wonder gracing your features.

"That's how most people react when they first come here" he laughed as he stopped the limo outside the front of the main house. You laughed a little before gathering yourself and reaching to open the car door.

Someone had beaten you to it, though, and the door opened to reveal Michael's face, a wide smile on his face that seemed to make his eyes twinkle. He was wearing a simple red button up shirt with his usual slacks and loafers, but he had added a smart black jacket on top. His hair was tied back in a neat low ponytail, but strands of his unruly hair had managed to escape nonetheless, and you loved it.

You smiled up at him as you stepped out of the limo as gracefully as possible, standing aside to allow him to shut the door before the limo drove on. He turned back to you and you both just smiled at each other for a moment.

"Wow, Y/N...y-you look gorgeous" Michael said softly, nervousness evident in his voice. You weren't free from this nervousness either, your cheeks flushing as you shyly looked down and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Thank you, and you look handsome Michael" you managed to utter without stumbling over your words. Michael thanked you through a heart-warming smile, before holding out his arm for you to take as he walked the two of you inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You had been in complete awe at Michael's wonderful home, each room taking your breath away even more than the last.

Michael had arranged an incredible dinner, consisting of Italian food cooked by the best Italian chef in L.A. You hadn't eaten this well in a long time, and Michael's company only added to your happiness.