Eric

Eric's POV :

" Come here boys, come eat this.......good boys.." I said patting their heads. My precious dogs, Hulk and Loki are one of my best friends. I got them as a gift in my high school. One can easily guess where I got the inspiration to name them. But I swear these are befitting names for them.

Hulk was ...destructive to say the least when I got him. Biting, growling, and jumping on everything. Though he was barely the size of my arm, his energy knew no bounds. I knew he had to be Hulk. Loki is mischievous. Nothing more to describe him. 

" Eric, what's up?" my sister, Eluna asked coming from behind. She is just 11 months younger than me. And so, she is in the same grade as me. Eluna is damn intelligent and beautiful.

" Eree.....Elu...." our youngest sister, Elina screamed, as she made her way down the staircase. In her hand was our cat - Lady. Well, that cat really did walk regally like a lady. And her expression was always as 'I'm way above these animals'. Lady though had a great poker face, but she was equally protective of Elina. They were inseparable. I could barely touch her without her glaring at me. Though she still I guess adored Hulk and Loki to some extent.

Elina on the other hand is a real sweet girl. Curly hair, dimple cheeks, and a sweet smile. The epitome of innocence. 

Everyone calls us by our nicknames- Eree for me, Elu for Eluna, and Eli for Elina. So many Eees.

"What happened Ele?" I asked. 

"How are you feeling" she giggled, adjusted the cat to her other hand. Lady as usual gave me a boring look.

"You both have college starting Monday," she said after seeing our confused faces.

oh yay.....

"and well I am still on vacation. Woohooo " she continued excitedly. I and Eluna groaned.

We really enjoyed our vacation, visiting our faraway families and our farmlands. It really didn't set up my mood for college. 

"Don't remind me....It's gonna be hectic. I am yet too tired." Eluna groaned.

"Yeah well suck it kids." our mom said while coming down from her room. Dad rolled his eyes at her words. Mom always had a cool attitude. She said it was needed to reduce the generation gap. Dad on the other hand was ...disciplined. He liked being formal and simple. Guess opposite polars do attract.

"And from tomorrow, you are to go back to the gym and self-training classes. It has already been scheduled." dad said. Well, when you are heir to such a big firm, you need to take precautions. All 3 of us were treated equally, so all of us had our own defense routines to learn, and keep our bodies fit.

Hulk and Loki were also given trainings - to fight and protect if need be. We need to be prepared if anyone tries to kidnap us or harm us. Nothing new for a rich family.  Not only that, I have to be more ready to protect my sisters if needed. Even from other boys, I am their elder brother after all.

" Nooo... that's too soon. Why can't we have training on weekends?" Eluna whined, giving her favorite puppy face.

" Yup, but after few months. Right now you won't be having much work, so you can get back into the routine. You already had a long time off. " my dad said, clearly not affected by her face - maybe because he avoided looking at her while making such decisions.

"ok dad," I said. It definitely was not a problem for me. 

We had our dinner, talking and laughing. It was perfect. I definitely thought that we were perfect in ourselves, we don't need any other help. Eluna though always said that I was arrogant at times and maybe a bit of a jerk and jackass. But hey, what's the harm in having a little attitude.

We finally called it a night. I slept thinking how monotonous would the year be as well...

Or will it be?

**********

Vote, comment and follow :) Also, any suggestions for who would suit Eric?