A b o u t

Copyright  © 2013 Chloe Irene All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT: This story, "Camping, Families, and Odd Occurrences" including all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content is COPYRIGHTED. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Chloe Irene) and any unauthorized copying, plot taking, character taking, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

___________________________________________________________

PG-13 - Includes mature stories that may include occasional scenes of a lightly sexual or violent nature. There might be mention of drug use or abuse and other mature themes that could be inappropriate for younger readers. Characters use more mature language and swearing. Sexual scenes are described with some details.

___________________________________________________________

Chick lit is genre fiction which addresses issues of modern womanhood, often humorously and lightheartedly. Although it sometimes includes romantic elements, chick lit is generally not considered a direct subcategory of the romance novel genre, because the heroine’s relationship with her family or friends is often just as important as her romantic relationships. In this case, tons of romance as well as family and friends.

___________________________________________________________

The beautiful cover was created by the even more beautiful @itskree

Thank you for the cover dear! :)

___________________________________________________________

Camping, Families, and Odd Occurences will be updated every Thursday after September 4th or so with the help of my lovely Co-Writer and Mentor @IzzyGrant and my close friend @BewitchedEmo

Until Next Time,

Chloe