~ NEW LIFE ~

*Half old time, Half new time*

Chapter One - New LifeSunday - 1:22 pmYour POV - 🚬

Sunday - 1:22 pm
Your POV - 🚬

I'm Y/n M/n L/n. I'm a troublemaker and a thief. I'm 15. The reason why I'm how I am is because I grew up in a lack-of-self-respect society.

My moms a hooker. My dad, a drug dealer. So neither of them home to care for me, or my older brothers Johnny and David.

Johnny is a lookalike of my dad as so is David. Same blue eyes, Brown Hair, body structure. They're the same but my brothers have my moms attitude. I, have my dad's attitude. I look like my mom. Same E/c, H/c, different body type. Hers all scrawny with some good curves. Me, some muscle and good curves.

I box, my brother is a mechanic and my other brother a construction worker.

Johnny can fix any car. He's got the brains, the muscles and the skills. He's a good kid. Hell, he even got himself a truck. Boss said if he could fix it, it's his and that's what he did. He fixed it and kept it.
David can build and fix anything. He's got the muscles and good brains. He's a thief and liar but a good guy.

Now apart front that, My brothers and I left my old hometown along my parents because we couldn't stand being there. The town was dangerous, my parents did not care for us and the work wasn't good. With me being a 15 year old girl, thief and boxer, it really wasn't good for me. So, brothers and I got up and left. Took all of our things as our parents were out doing their jobs. We grabbed our beds, bed sets, blankets, pillows, chairs, tables, couches, etc. We took whatever our parents could afford to buy since my brother and I bought the stuff. We even took the dog because they would come home and beat on him. His name, Luck. He's a good boy, very protective.

Now onto the story, my brothers and I got into Johnny's truck with our things and drove out of there. David said he found a place in Maine. A town called Derry. Said it was safe. I knew he wasn't lying. He never lies to me unless necessary. So yeah, we're runaways. And when that happened, was right now—

"Think mom or dad would find us?" I ask Johnny and David as I pet Luck's head.

"Nah. They wouldn't even care to notice we're gone. I'm sure we'll be fine. Besides, I found us a nice house around a good neighborhood with a good school. You won't have to be checked or scanned or anything." David told me making me nod.

Finally, a school without having to get patted down. We keep driving as the radio played our favorite rock band. I stared out the window and see a sign that read "Welcome to Derry!", I hum and look at my brothers.

"If this place was a person, our own town would've bullied it, David."

"Right."

As we drove down the road, we see a group of kids on their bikes riding around town as a car was behind them. They all looked around my age. Hmm. I look ahead and see we arrive in a little neighborhood with these tall nice houses that looked like only rich people stayed in them. How did David score a house in this place? Probably his silver tongue. Haha.