Chapter two: Green eyes

STILES POV

It was early in the morning. The alarm clock was ringing  beside my ear. I groaned quietly and with my hand I accidently hitted it on floor. "Thank God." I mumbled it as my eyes were still closed and I made myself more comfortable. A little smile escaped from my lips.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead." I could here soft Malia's voice, opening all curtains. My eyes blinked few times as sun was bothering to my eyes. "Seriously?" I drowned my face in my face as my eyes were closing more and more.

"Stiles..." I didn't saw any of her movements but then next second I felt her climbing on me, wrapping her arms around me.  I felt her kiss on my cheek which it wasn't covered. "You have to go to school!" I laughed shortly and quietly.

"However you say, pri-" My words were cutted when I completely turned around and Malia wasn't there.

I smiled sadly and a little as with sigh I say my words quietly. "Just a dream." And this time I repeated more quietly than first time. "Just a dream."

•••••••••••••••••

I opened my locker with a four numbers. When I finally opened I took my Math books. Behind all of it, I found picture with Malia. I miss your smiles. Badly.I through it in myself. A little smile escaped on my lips and put that behind again. On right side I saw Malia few meters away. I realized she was looking at that picture too. When she looked at me, she slammed her locker and went in Math class. I did same too.

There was only a free seat beside Malia. She didn't look at me as I sat there. I opened my Math book and trying to read it. But all I was looking at Malia, she was so beautiful. All her pages  was red and I laughed quietly and shortly.

My gaze was turned on Math teacher when her words reached my ears. "Please come to board." My body was gliding down as I was afraid she will say my name. "Tom, Malia, Sydney." I made this 'yes' sound but it sound but it was too loud. "And Stiles." I rolled my eyes and stood up. I gave the sarcastic smile to teacher while I was walking to board.

"This all ignoring thingy is neccessary." I said it quietly to Malia which she was standing beside me. I wrote some numbers, trying to solve it. "I'm not ignoring you." Her words sounded sarcasticly.

"Don't play with me." I shrugged my shoulders shortly and my gaze was locked on her. "I'm not playing."  Her words were sarcastic again. And it was annoying. "x=23-4..." I said it as she didn't write anything on board. She turned to him. "Thanks." She said it shortly.

"Malia, your eyes..." Her eyes weren't blue anymore. They were bright green. "What a.." I cutted my words when   I heard teacher's voice. "Stiles, you can go back to your seat. Thank you." I went to my seat but my gaze was still locked on her.

••••••••••••••••

After few minutes when bell ringed for end of class I went fastly outside to catch her. I ran in front of her.

"You can't go there." I said it with heavy breathing and I coughed twice.

"Go where?" She raised her eyebrows with sticked arms on chest. I rolled my eyes again on her sarcastic answer. "Its getting annoying. To Peter."

She laughed at my words. "You can't tell me what to do." I took one deep breath. "I can. And I'm telling you, you can't go there."

Her eyes rolled playfully once. "Goodbye, Stiles." She said it slowly and she passed beside me. She was walking away. "Malia!" She was already gone. I closed my eyes.

•••••••••••••••

I stopped in front of vet. I slammed the door of my blue jeep and went inside. "Doc!" I shouted his name when I came in. I found him one of three rooms.

"What do you need?" He said it with searching some little rocks but I wasn't even looked at this.

"You know stuffs about werecoyotes, right?"  He took his nerdy glasses off and his look at me was curious.

"What happend to Malia?" He shook his head like the million throughs are in his head.

"Nothing happend to her.  Just her eyes... Are turning into green." I said it slowly, and his eyes were widen. Like he saw a miracle.

"Malia.. Malia is turning into alpha werecoyote."

--------------

Honestly, idk what is this lol. But please vote or comment questions if you have. Sorry this is short but I was in hurry. //Thanks, ily.

xoxo, Arijana.