Get Out Of My Chair

(Set the night of season 3, episode 2. The One Where No One's Ready)

"I can't believe you hid my underwear." Joey grumbled as Chandler closed the door to their apartment.
"You put on all my clothes and did lunges. With no underwear!" Chandler argued back. "You also sat in my seat, ruined Phoebe's dress and took the cushions!"
"Hey!" Joey pointed sternly. "The dress thing was both our faults!"
Chandler sighed and leaned forward against the kitchen counter, his head in his hands.
"Hey." Joey said again, softer this time. "I'm sorry, man. I didn't mean to upset you... not this much, at least."
"It's fine, Joe." Chandler looked up at the other boy. "Come on. Let's go find your underwear." He led Joey to his room and opened the door before stopping in shock.
"Whoops." Joey mumbled. "My bad. I'll tidy it up, I swear."
Chandler's room was now a dump. Clothes were thrown all over the floor. His bedding had been torn away from the mattress. The bed frame had a small crack in it, presumably because something had been thrown at it.
"Yeah, you will!" Chandler exclaimed, sitting on his bed. Joey sighed and started to tidy.

Chandler woke up the next morning with a strange and unfamiliar weight on his chest. Half asleep, he rubbed his eyes and looked at the alarm clock. 10am. He glanced down and gasped in surprise at the mysterious weight. Joey stirred in his sleep, his head on Chandler's chest and his arms cuddling his waist. Chandler watched him sleep for a bit, thinking, before kissing the top of Joey's head gently. Joey woke up and looked at Chandler.
"Hey, um, Joe?" Chandler whispered.
Joey murmured something in reply.
"Is it ok if we stay here for a while?" Chandler asked.
Joey nodded and snuggled up to him, letting out a content sigh.
Chandler smiled and for the first time, he didn't feel scared of the future.