I'm a Vampire...(Sequel)(Prologue)

Prologue.

Anonymous Girl POV.

It's dark outside. I walk through the streets trying to find the nearest hotel, but the only thing visible is the small orange lights that cast a faint glow onto the brick street. I put my hands in my pockets, a cold breeze had settled into the village, and there had been stories lately of disappearances happening a few miles away. My steps became faster and more determined with the thought. Carolina always said that one day my horrible sense of directions would be a misfortune. If only she was here now...

The watery glaze of the bricks became less noticeable as I got further away from the shops that were open at night. I sighed, and stopped for a few moments. Where was I going to go? I couldn't just sleep outside, especially with the fear of being the next victim of the recent crime. A chill swept up my body at the thought. My coat wasn't doing a good job of keeping me warm tonight. If only my imagination would stop running wild so I could think clearly. Images in my brain went from robbers, to guns, to being kidnapped. And they didn't seem to want to go away.

I released a breathe and a white mist escaped from my mouth. It really was cold out here, and I knew that I should at least stop and eat to allow myself time to think about what I'm going to do. My eyes landed on a little restaurant down the street, and inside it looked cozy enough to sit for a few minutes. A few people were already in there.

The fashionable boots on my feet made little noise as I walked to the small joint. A pizza sign was hanging above the register, and I let out a small smile of relief. Anything warm sounded good, but pizza was a bonus. As soon as I opened the door, a rush of warm air came over me. The smell of pizza with a mix of spaghetti filled my nose and my stomach growled as if it knew what I could smell. I always thought of that as a peculiar thing, because it wasn't like I was starving, I wasn't even hungry until now. Gosh, that heat feels so good.

"Can I help you?" My attention turned to a pretty blonde girl smiling gently at me. Her long blonde hair fell silkily over her black waitress uniform and she was gorgeous. She didn't have an accent like everyone around here, and usually they spoke Spanish. Was she American like me? I must have been giving her a funny look, because she quickly said something else.

"¿Puedo ayudarle?" the girl still smiled, her pearly white teeth almost gleaming under the lights. I shook my head at her, and made a pointless hand gesture.

"I speak English. I'm American." I said, a little breathlessly. The heat in here felt so good that I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. The blonde waitress nodded and didn't make a move to guide me to a seat. She still smiled, and I smiled back nervously. Was it closing time? I looked away from her green eyes and looked around the room. Chairs were on the ground and not on the tables, so they weren't closing now.

"We've just opened, we're the only restaurant open this late at night." She told me, the way her voice echoed around the room made it seem like a lullaby was playing along with it. I swear, she should be on one of those pageant shows. She would win. A rustle made me look past her and to the door back by the kitchen area.

And out came the most beautiful guy I had ever seen. Literally.

Even though he was a good ten feet away, the blues in his eyes made my knees grow weak.

What was up with this country? Everybody had to be so good looking. Next time I come to visit Spain I'll make sure to get some plastic surgery before I step foot here again. By all means, there was no way I had ever seen TWO REALLY good looking people at the same place. Maybe I should just leave. Maybe this was actually just some undercover modeling agency and they get to watch average people like me eat and become fatter. Maybe this was a place so they could make fun of us.

I shook my head to get the stupid thoughts out of my head. My eyes couldn't be taken off of the man that was now standing behind the blonde waitress. He too was staring at me, a look that was so deep that was as if he was looking through me. I shifted my weight onto another foot. The heat in here felt nice, but the awkward atmosphere in here had ruined the way I had felt. It would be better out in the cold.

With one last look at the mouth watering man standing there, I turned to go.

"Do you have family?" I heard a voice say. It was a male voice, and it was a voice that resembled the one like the waitress had. Melodic. I could of listened to it all day. It reminded me of something that I had read in one of those cheesy romance novels. Voice like running water, silky. It wasn't just something in a book now. It was real. Something about this whole place seemed out of a novel.

"What?" My voice squeaked. I turned around and my eyes became like saucers. He was standing. Right there. Above me. Usually when a guy got this close to me, I became flushed and felt like I was on fire. This time, it was different.

A feeling like ice settled over me.

I looked into blue eyes that had hypnotized me from the beginning. They stared into my own eyes, which were brown and boring compared to both the waitress and this weird but gorgeous man standing above me. I felt myself swallow dry.

"Do you have family?" He asked again, this time his words surrounded my ears and I hadn't noticed that I had closed my eyes. I wanted to go to sleep now, with him right beside me. Did he want to run away with me? Go somewhere? I would glady follow him, he was so compelling.

And stupidly, that was when I shook my head no.

A smile rose on his face, and as he leaned down to my neck, I didn't care. I couldn't think straight.

"I'm sorry." his voice said, and I didn't know what his words meant until a pain came to my neck, and my body erupted in fire.

--

I hope everyone liked it!! It seems kind of weird, but this is just a little something I wanted to write because I havent written in a while! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. :D

Oh, and the story will be back to Roses POV next. :) this was just a little insight of where they are and everything. :D