Spain x Reder Lemon, La Vida De Amor Ch 4

La Vida De Amor

Note From the Author: Hola amigos! It’s Audrey, I just wanted to say thank you for your support and your feedback. This story is doing so much better than I could have ever imagined and it’s all thanks to you! Muchas Gracias! On another note, please excuse all linguistic mistakes and grammatical mistakes that you may come across; also I absolutely Love feedback! Whether it’s good, bad, or even a picture of Antonio; it’s all fabuloso!

p.s. I had some writers block with this chapter so it took longer than my other chapters.

p.p.s. Just a side note, within the next two chapters there will be a sex scene (GASP) I know. Anyways, there will be TWO DIFFERENT SCENES. One will be for the shyer reader and the other will be for the more courageous (ie. Kinkier) reader. Read one, read both, whatever you please! The ‘endings’ will be the same and they will both make way for the same chapter afterwards. Just something to keep in mind!

Pura Vida!

Chapter 4 Alt

-Antonio’s thoughts-

            Where am I? Is this…La Vida? Antonio quickly recognized the field behind La Vida, he turned slowly to see his childhood home behind him. He began to relax until a pair of little arms encircled his legs and giggled. He looked down to see a young boy clinging to his legs, the little boy smiled and jumped up and down. “Papi papi papi! Llevame!” Antonio bent down and picked up the grinning little boy, who stared back at him with (name)’s eyes. They were an exact match! Pero, how… After several seconds of pondering, Antonio felt another pair of arms hugging him from behind. Startled, he turned around and there stood (name)! You gave the little boy a kiss on the cheek and a big kiss to Antonio. You teased him by biting his lip and deepening the kiss, when suddenly the little boy started wiggling in Antonio’s arms. “Ewww! Mommy, that’s yucky!” Antonio and you both laughed and he put the boy on the ground once more. As soon as his feet hit the ground, he was off running with a soccer ball.

            Antonio was completely enveloped watching the little boy run with the ball, until you stepped in front of him and kissed him. He was caught completely off guard, but soon enough he regained his composure and began kissing you back, Dios mio. Her lips are so soft! Your kiss began to deepen slowly, between you biting his bottom lip and entangling your hand in his hair Antonio’s self-control was almost gone. As he was about to start lifting up your shirt; Antonio was flung out of his dream where he awoke in your bedroom lying next to you. What was that about?

            Antonio glanced around the room, based on the position the sun, He would say it was about 6 a.m, Monday morning. He groaned softly, he hated waking up on Mondays. That is, until he caught a look at your sleeping face. She is so beautiful. Your (color) hair fell slightly onto your face and your lips pouted as you slept. She is gorgeous during the day, but she is radiant when she is at peace…Your (skin-tone) complexion seemed to glow in the early morning sun; he just couldn’t help but stare and recall the previous night.

            He had carried you home from the bar and laid you in your bed; but before he left, you had asked him to stay with you. He couldn’t refuse you, so he stayed… and you kissed him. She kissed me? He remembered in shock, it wasn’t his first kiss or first sexual encounter; but it was the most exciting and excruciating. It was the most exciting because in that short peck of a kiss, he felt your feelings, desires, and a spark that he had never felt before. It felt so right to kiss you. It was also the most excruciating because it took all of his might and willpower not to take advantage of you inebriated. Carriedo men were proud of being gentlemen and taking advantage of a woman was not a gentleman move.