Spain x Reader Fanfic, La Vida De Amor- Hetalia Axis powers lemon CH 6 Intro

La Vida De Amor

Chapter 6- Intro

            You can’t remember when exactly you fell asleep on the train ride back from Valencia…But you awoke in your room in La Vida already dressed in your shorts and camisole that you generally wore to bed. You groggily looked at your attire with half-opened eyes, Did I change? I don’t remember anything…It was dark outside of your window so it still must’ve been nighttime. As you lifted your head to get a better look out of your window, you felt a warm around wrapped around your waist.

            Glancing behind you, there was a cute sleeping Spaniard, also known as Antonio. His slightly curly brown hair was sticking up all over the place and all over his serene expression. His lips were parted slightly as he breathed heavily and his arm still remained around your waist. He didn’t seem to notice that you had stirred, so you thought it best not to wake him. Besides, he looks amazing like this! You felt giddy knowing that you were one of the few people who have seen him like this; calm, relaxed, and peaceful. You slowly rolled over so not to wake Antonio, but you wanted to face him now. Once you were on your side facing him, you noticed that he didn’t wear his clothes to bed; in fact he didn’t wear anything except for boxers. Which didn’t do much for concealing himself, Hell, I’m not complaining! You blushed slightly, I mean, here’s the sweetest, nicest, and most gorgeous man I’ve ever met; laying in my bed.

            You peered up at his face, every few seconds his nose would twitch in his sleep and he looked like a bunny! That’s so cute! I’ll have to tell him about it later…You were lost in thought when suddenly one of his arms wrapped around your back and pulled you towards him. You were now face-to chest with Antonio. Is he awake? You peered up at his face again, he still seemed to be sleeping… I wonder what’s the matter? His expression seemed to become worried and his eyebrows knitted. A scowl began to grow on his face and you could hear him mumbling under his breath “..no chica, don’t leave me, porfavor (name)…” Antonio continued pleading in Spanish and his face kept getting more and more upset. Is he having a nightmare about me leaving? “No no (name) please, te amo. Stay.”

            You’d never thought that two little words could hit you like a freight train before this moment. Te amo. Really? You didn’t over-analyze it too much because Antonio began squeezing you and burying his face in your hair. He continued mumbling “(name), te amo. Stay.” He’s really afraid of losing me? He continued until you pulled yourself up more so you could see his expression fully and you put one of your hands on his cheek. Antonio’s writhing calmed down a bit, but he didn’t stop mumbling until you whispered “I will be with you always, prometo Antonio. Te amo tambien. (1)” You felt like you were about to cry from happiness, I do love him, don’t I? Finally, Antonio calmed down and his breathing returned to its normal rate. He was almost fully silent and still when he mumbled “te amo (name).”

            You couldn’t help but smile and kiss his forehead, “I love you too Antonio, Buenos noches. (2)” After several minutes, you knew he’d be out cold until morning; so you decided to curl up next to him. You placed your head next to his broad chest just underneath his chin and you intertwined your legs underneath the blanket. You didn’t want to worry about the consequences or what you would say in the morning; you just wanted to savor this beautiful moment with an amazing man. And you did just that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANTE: Now ladies and Gents, this is where the story will branch off!

There will be:

Story A, the gentle, caring, loving, sexy, worried Antonio. This story will be more along the lines of a “first time” experience!

Then

There is Story B, the naughty, sexy, kinky Antonio. This story will be more along the lines of “HOT DAMN IS THIS SEXINESS LEGAL” At least I’ll try to make it that way!

Read one, read both, read none, whatever you choose!

Both stories will come out to the same ending.

And

Both stories will resume at Chapter 7.

Pura Vida Amigos!

1.      I love you too

2.      Good night