Chapter 10: Training

"We have to get them back Tam!!" June screamed. " We have to!!" Tears rolled down her face.
"I know June. We will," he replied, rubbing her back.
The Asian girl, Jacky-Fang came over to them and placed a hand on June's shoulder.
"Dinner is ready. It is served on platform four. If you are ready you can come down with me and Klove," she said softly signalling to the girl with the long, dark hair. Klove gave Tamson a flirtatious smile and June scowled.
"So what exactly is this place?" Tamson asked.
"It's the training arena. In exactly three weeks the Star Warrior will take off. For those three weeks we will be training to fly our parts of the ship. Our part is the navigating system at the front of the ship. Breakfast is at six am every morning and training starts at eight. You ready for dinner?" Jacky-Fang answered.
June nodded and got up clutching Tamson's hand.

They got into the lift just outside their room.
"So are you two siblings?"
Klove asked, twirling a piece of hair around her finger.
"No we're in love," June smirked. She couldn't help but notice Klove's smile fading slightly. The lift doors pinged open exposing the dining hall.
There, standing in front of them, was Chip.