This seems right

-A few weeks later-

Finally! You could get off this stupid medberth and stretch your legs for once!

You smirked, knowing the first thing you were going to do. You ran up and down the corridors at top speed (which was around 40 mph), scaring the living daylights out of the Vehicons that happened to be walking along.

Next, you begged and begged Megatron to give you a treat (you figured out that he had a secret stash of energon that he kept hidden from the others). By this time, he had grown used to your presence and gave you one so that you would quit annoying him.

And now for daily Starscream annoying hour! That consisted of persistent meowing and scratching at his door until he opened it, trying to climb into his lap while he was working, and nipping at his wings when he wasn't paying attention. He probably hated you by now, but you didn't care.

It was only when he grabbed something to throw that you ran away down the corridor.

When you thought you lost him and caught your breath, you began to wonder where Soundwave was. You hadn't seen him all day even though you spent time in every nook and cranny of the warship.

You asked the Vehicons is they knew where he was, but they just shrugged and kept on patrolling.

You growled, stalking off with your audials pinned. "Where is he?! This ship isn't that big!" You huffed, trotting along the long corridor to the communications center.

You poked your head into the room, expecting to see Soundwave with his attention glued to the many computer screens that lined the walls. But he wasn't there!

You sighed in disappointment, turning around and walking away. "Where else could he be... he couldn't be in the lounge... maybe... Aha!" An idea popped into your head and you sprinted down the corridor to the elevator, which would take you up to the flight deck of the warship.

-Flightdeck-

You stepped out of the elevator, the cold wind slamming against your light frame. You pinned your audials down and shivered, padding forward and looking around.

It was empty for the most part, except for the occasional Vehicon technician who worked on the many satellites that dotted the smooth metal surface.

You sniffed the air, only getting hints of ice and smoke. Then, Soundwave's signature scent pierced through them and led you to the edge of the deck where the large wings sprouted out from the side to keep the ship level in the air.

"Soundwave? You out here?" You called out, climbing onto the edge and carefully walking along the thin sheet of metal.

You spotted the dark purple helm of Soundwave and trotted forward, hopping down onto the large surface of the wing and walking over to him. "Hey, What are you doing out here all alone?" You asked, sitting back on your haunches beside him.

He had his hands folded in his lap and his blank screen was staring out into the cold, grey clouds that were whizzing by. "Sightseeing." He simply replied.

"Sightseeing?" You chuckled. "There's nothing to see up here! It's all clouds!" Your tail flicked in amusement.

He placed a hand on your shoulder to get your attention, using the other to point at the sky. "Patience." He droned on.

You sighed, narrowing your optics and looking out into the clouds. You saw nothing but, well, clouds! What was Soundwave trying to make you wait for?

Then, you saw a golden light beginning to shine through the clouds, warming the air significantly. You tilted your helm, watching the golden orb slowly peek out from behind the dreary clouds. You felt warmer than before, purring loudly.

"Current emotion: Pleasure?" Soundwave asked, glancing at you.

"Hehe, yeah! The warm light feels good on my frame. What is that thing anyway?" You said, flicking an audials and further examining the strange orb.

"Designation: The Sun. Purpose: provides warmth and life to Earth." Soundwave said after that, tapping his long fingers on his knee.

"Ah, so you've been researching eh? That's why you wanted me to come find you! So you could show me this!"

Soundwave nodded, a smiley face appearing on his screen. "Are you pleased?"

"Are you?" You asked back, lapping one of your paws with your glossa.

Soundwave thought for a moment, then looked back at you. He raised his hand and stroked you in between your audials affectionately. "Affirmative."

You smiled, pushing your head into his palm to make him let you more. "Then I am too." You purred, rubbing up against his side.

Turns out this journey really was worth it. You got to find your master and awesome friend Soundwave and you got to find a place to call home! How much better could life be?

The end!

Hope you liked it!