Chapter 4

I break the kiss to stare at his lips. “I want you,” I tell him. He smiles.

“Me too.”

--

I wake up feeling sore. I don’t think any workout in my entire life has made me feel this sore. Kakashi’s arms are wrapped around me. I can’t believe I just did that. With Kakashi Hatake, an anime character. I sigh and close my eyes, waiting for Kakashi to wake up.

That was so good.

My eyes shoot open. I look quickly at Kakashi. His mouth isn’t even open. I could’ve sworn I just heard his voice right now.

God, I’m so sore. I wonder if he’s a virgin…

I laugh. “Kakashi, I think I can hear your thoughts.” Kakashi sits up.

So, can you hear me right now? Say-

“Yes, I can hear you. On a scale of one to ten, last night was ranked eight. Yes, I’m a virgin. Or was.” Kakashi’s eye widen.

Holy-

“Shiitake mushrooms,” I finish.

He starts to sign. “Do you think it’s because we had sex? Or is this a side effect of you not from this universe?”

“I’m not sure,” I reply.

Kakashi lies back down. Come lie with me. Practice doesn’t start to ten.

“It’s eleven.”

Shhh. Just turn around so we can spoon.

“Can you read my mind?” Taco cat. Taco cat. Taco cat.

No.

“Bummer.”

His arms wrap around me as he pulls me against his body tighter.

“Just ‘cause you were on top first doesn’t make you seme, okay?” I tell him.

Okay. We’ll leave in thirty minutes.

--One hour later—

I wake up before Kakashi again. I slip out of his arms and try to find my underwear. I look at the ripped fabric with mysterious stains on it. Yeah, that’s not okay anymore.

“Kakashi, I know you’re awake. I’m borrowing one of your boxers.”

Suure.

I slip on a plain grey one before putting on the rest of my clothes. I kick Kakashi’s torso.

“Sensei, hurry. It’s already noon.” I roll the mat from under him and put it away. He gets up and sleepily grabs a pair of boxers from behind me.

“Sensei, you can’t put on the same one!” He looks at my boxers and puts them on with a smile.

It’ll be fine. But what excuse can we use?

“We woke up late. And if they ask any more questions, change the subject.”

Oh. Sounds good, Tobi.

I made sure that my clothes didn’t have any weird stains on it, and my hair didn’t look too messy. Kakashi obviously didn’t care; he just slipped on his usual clothing. I smirked at him as we left the apartment.

When we finally got to the training area, Sakura and Yamato were steaming mad. It’s hard to take them seriously when they sign. Kakashi and I both answered that we woke up late.