Chapter 3

Hey, readers! There is a limey yaoi scene towards the end of the chapter. Just a warning. I hope you all enjoy my story. Again, this IS a YAOI, so if you don't like it, go away.

Please tell me if there is something confusing about this story, or if you don't like it, tell me why. No, I can't change the yaoi, that's part of the story. Constructive criticism would be appreciated. 

Enjoy! Comment, Vote, Share!

---

“Why are you crying?” he asks. Again, my eyes fall onto his lips. I can’t help myself. I cry even more and hug the men. I have to tip toe a little to reach his height, but I’m strangely comfortable. I don’t care if he doesn’t embrace me back, or if he thinks I’m some creep. I’m so happy to be here, I want this to last forever.

Kakashi’s strong arms wrap around my shaking body. It feels so real. I pull apart, to wipe my face, and in the blurriness of tears, I spot Naruto, Sakura, Yamato, and Sai exiting the ramen stand.

“Oh, crap.”

Sakura spots me first. She practically jumps at the sight of me. She runs towards me and for a second, I think about holding Kakashi’s hand.

Oh, god. I feel like I’m in a yaoi fanfiction… I mean, he’s my idol and everything, but that would never happen… although I wouldn’t necessarily mind—NOOO! No. Don’t get sucked in, Tobi. Don’t get sucked. AHH! IT’S EVERYWHERE!! DAMMIT, YAOI.

“Sakura!” I greet her with a high-five in front of her face. “Oops.”

“Haha,” she laughs, “It’s okay, Tobi-kun. I should’ve seen it coming, right?” I smile like how Sai would smile.

Suddenly, Naruto is in my face. “Hey, I’m talking to you, chump. Who are you?” I smile. Damn, we got off the wrong foot.

“Hello, my name is Tobi.”

“Why weren’t you answering me, then? What are you doing with Kakashi-sensei?”

“I’m deaf. Kakashi escorted me to meet the rest of the team.” His face has that anime effect.. What’s it called? Oh, yeah: sweatdrop. He sweatdropped.

“I’m sorry.” He bowed, but quickly got up. “I said I’m really sorry about being obnoxious.” He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Yamato and Sai introduced themselves to me after. Yamato’s very kind, but I can tell he was whispering aside to Sai. The corner of his mouth was moving slightly. Just cause they’re ANBU doesn’t mean that they’re always slick.

“You should learn sign language,” Yamato said.

“Sign language?” I asked.

“Yes. It will help us communicate with you better, plus it will be good on missions.”

“But won’t other shinobi know the sign language?”

“That is true.”

We stood in a circle next to the ramen shop. I noticed that Kakashi’s mask was back up. I think it would make sense to have sign language, so Kakashi doesn’t have to keep pulling down his mask, and people don’t have to be in front of me so I can see what they’re saying.

“What if we came up with our own sign language?” I suggested. They looked at me. I continued, “Like a ‘Team 7 sign language,’ y’know?”

“It’d be hard,” Yamato says. “But that would be good. The enemy won’t know how to decipher the signs.”

“I already have a ton of ideas!” I start telling them about using all the sign language and combining it to make this really weird and confusing language. We can use placebo words to misguide the enemy. It’d take a lot of effort, but it’d be worth it. We can use jutsu hand signs to make it seem like something, but it won’t be, then we surprise them with what we’ve got! I have to make a language, or at least help construct one. We’d be the Navajo Indians of WWII; using this language to fight the enemy and to help our comrades.