Chapter 6

[6]

It was monday, school day. I was wearing sweats, and an oversized T-shirt, with a baggy sweatshirt, hoping it would cover my third month of my developing belly.

I was walking down a hall, searching for my locker. I missed first period, but the teachers managed to excuse my absence.

All of a sudden, everything began to spin. My head was throbbing. I felt my suroundings vanish.

Someone was gripping my arm, and I passed out, cold.

[TO BE CONTINUED THIRTY MINUTES LATER]

I blinked my eyes open. My eyes were scanning through a roof.

I gerked my head around.

"Nurse she woke up!" A voice calls out.

A boy with chestnut curls, and golden eyes apeared infront of me. I stiffened.

He was the quarterback in the school's football team.

The nurse came into view.

"Honey, It's alright, It's just one of the consequences of your pregnancy..." She soothes.

"Wait what?" The boy snorts in shock.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought you had gone..." The nurse eyes him treathingly.

"Well I guess you were wrong." He retorted.

I blinked in surprise.

The nurse scowls and comes towards me.

"You may be excused Alaska, I reported this accident to all your teachers, ok dear?" She smiles at me.

"Thank you." I managed a forced smile.

I stood up, almost loosing my balance, but the same boy was gripping my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

I shrugged off, abrubtly.

I fast walked out the clinic and into the hallway.

"Wait Alaska!" The boy is behind me now.

"What?" I growled.

"You're pregnant?" He asked with narrowing wide eyes.

I bit my lower lip.

"Ummm yes..." I stuttered nervously and cautiosly.

"You a slut! I can't believe 'you' being the good clean girl turned out to be a worthles slut!"

It was like he slapped me. Every word sending a wack at my face.

"I ummmm..." I didn't know what to say.

Oh God... I never thought I'd be known as a slut. A worthless slut!

Suddenly I'm full of rage and wrath.

"What? How can you judge me like that! I'm not a slut! You don't have no idea what I've been through for you to jump to conclusions, about me!"

The boy eyes me curiosly.

"What are you trying to say?" He frowns.

"That I got raped!" I bowed my head, before he could see the tears pooling in my eyes.

His hand reaches for my chin and I flinch.

"Alaska I- I had no idea... I'm so sorry... whose ass am I gonna kick?"

I looked at him in confusion, a silly smiles escapes my face.

"It's ok and... I have no idea who he could've been..." I lied.

Lies.

Is that all I'm good at?

"Oh well... see you around Alaska! Call me if you need anything ok? I promise I'll be there!"

"Thanks..." I mutter.

"My name is Jake."

"Oh, bye Jake." I answer flatly.

With a last wave, he was off. I frowned, watching him leave.

I slumped my backpack over my shoulder. Somehow the thought of going to school didn't seem apealing at all. So I decided to skip for today, after all the teacher's would understand.

I raced out the exit door in the cafiteria.

I walked silently towards my small apartment at the end of the street.

Inside, I dropped on my bed, my sleepiness taking effect.

I heard my phone beep, but I dozed off before I could find out who it was...

*WHO?

WHO?

WHO WHO WHO?

SPOILER: HARRY'S POV ON NXT UPLOAD HEHEHE ;)

ISN'T JAKEY BOY A SWEETIE?? ;)

XOXOXO<3

SHAYLA<3