We gonna get it!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Princes Pov<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke up with Mimi laying on my lap. I smiled and slowly shook her. 

me- Mimi... Wake up babes.

mimi- Huh? We here?

me- Naw we land in 2 minuets (smiles and caresses her hair) How are you feeling?

mimi- Im good. We still gotta talk. Im so confused about where we stand.

me- (sighs) Ok. But can it wait. Lets enjoy this vacay. (kisses her cheek)

***************Landing*******

We grabbed our carry on bags, luggages and walked off the jet. Once we got on the runway a bunch of dancers had on grass skirts and the were dancing with drinks in their hands. We grabbed the tropical drinks as man in a black suit approached us.

man- Mr. and Mrs. Perez?

me- Yes, that will be us.

man- Hello, My name is Pierre and I am your desicnatated driver. Follow me.

We followed him to this fancy limo and hopped in.

mimi- awwwwwww you did this for me?

me- Of course baby girl. (smiles)

mimi- What's the plan for today?

me- Well we can go to the beach, eat at a resturant on water and other stuff. (smirks)

mimi- Niggah say What?

me- WHAT?

mimi- Stawp! And I dont know what sh!t you just tried to pull off but you aint slick!

me- Oh yeah? We will just see about that! (smiles) Princeton always get what he wants. And what Princeton wants, Princeton gets one way or another baby! (kisses her cheek)

mimi- Since when was I your baby? (raises eyebrows)

me- Ighhht FINE! I see how you roll mami! I see!

mimi- (laughing) Did I hit a nerve papi? (smirks) I knew papi wanted it.

The car began to slow down as I realized that we made it to our hotel. We took out our luggages and walked toward the check in. Once we finished that, we crossed a bridge on water to get to our room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POV OVER<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*******************************MIMI's POV*******************************

^^^^The Room^^^^^

Princeton slowly opened the door to our room. I stood there amazed at the beautiful site. He went all out, I know he trip its self cost him thousands of dollars.

me- OhhhMyyyGOSH! 

Was all I said as I jumped in Princetons arms and kissed himm on the cheek.

me- Thank you, thank you THANK YOU!

prince- (laughing) No problem Mimi.

 me- Soooooo......... What resturant would you like to take me to?

prince- Ummmmmm....... Le Maire. Its a nice resturant on the water.

me- Ok, im fine with that Prince. When are we leaving?