Playing Twister

Mi Ho-unni seemed the most nervous out of the four. I said, "Don't worry. You and I have been doing yoga together. You'll be fine."

I spun the pointer of the spinner and said, "Right foot blue."

Since it was the first move, everyone was fine. I spun it again and said, "Right hand red."

When everyone went down, Namjoon and Jin-oppa bumped each other's heads by accident. I said, "Be careful! Don't need you two disoriented."

Once they were able to look around without issue, I said, "Right hand yellow."

"Wasn't it just on red?" Jungkook asked.

"That's the nature of the game. It constantly changes," I explained.

They moved their right hands to yellow, then I spun it again, "Left hand green."

They were starting to get tangled and I was oddly enjoying this. I spun it and told them, "Right foot red."

Namjoon groaned, "It's so far away."

"You got this, Hyung!" Jungkook told him. I smiled, then Namjoon managed to reach his right foot to a red dot. His foot was next to Mi Ho-unni's which freaked her out a little bit.

I kept going, "Left foot blue."

Then it was Hobi's turn to freak out, "Why?"

Mi Ho-unni was practically in a split position, but she didn't seem uncomfortable, which I felt a bit of pride for her. I kept going, "Left hand blue."

When they moved their left hand, Jin-oppa was beginning to wobble. I said, "You know if you fall, you lose the game."

"I'm well aware, Eunji," he said, sounding ready to cry.

"Left foot red," I announced.

Then Namjoon began to wobble. I was able scared to keep going, but I did anyway, "Left hand red."

Then Namjoon and Jin-oppa fell. I said, "Jin-oppa and Namjoon, you fought hard, but you're out."

They got up, careful to not bump Hobi and Mi Ho-unni, and sat down next to me. I spun again, "Right hand yellow."

This time, Mi Ho-unni began to wobble, but she regained her composure. I continued, "Right foot red."

After they moved, Hobi fell. I smiled, "And the winner is Mi Ho-unni!"

She stood up and did a celebratory dance. She sat next to Jin-oppa and hugged him. He smiled and held her hand. Next was me, Jimin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung. Namjoon was holding the spinner, "Left hand blue."

We all placed our left hand down. Yoongi looked at me with an evil smile. I told him, "You better not try anything."

Then he decided to look innocent, "Now, why would I try anything?"

"Left hand yellow," Namjoon told us.

We moved our left hand and Taehyung asked, "We can't try anything on our own?"

I shook my head, "Absolutely not. You'll automatically be disqualified."

"Right hand yellow," Namjoon said.

No one had any personal issues, so Namjoon continued, "Left foot red,"

Both me and Jimin were in split positions, but everyone else was still in comfortable positions. Namjoon kept going, "Right hand red."

We moved our right hands, then I felt Yoongi's hand on my calf. I said, "Yoongi, stop it right now."

He chuckled, but he stopped. Namjoon said, "Right foot red."

Finally, me and Jimin were no longer in split positions and I could see the relief on Jimin's face. I heard Yoongi mumble, "Now I have the best view."

His face was right in front of mine. I just shook my head. Namjoon laughed, but kept going, "Left hand green."

Then Taehyung fell. Namjoon said, "Taehyung is out."

He looked sad, but he left the mat without bumping into anyone. Namjoon kept going, "Left foot blue."

This time, me, Jimin, and Jungkook were in split positions, but I could tell that Jungkook was ready to fall. Namjoon kept going, "Left hand blue."

Then Jungkook fell. Namjoon said, "Jungkook is out."

He stood up and said to the rest of us, "Hwaiting!"

Namjoon continued, "Left foot red."

Yoongi wasn't very stable in his position, but if I knew him, he wouldn't want to lose to me. Namjoon kept going, "Right foot green."

Yoongi ended up falling and took Jungkook with him. Namjoon said, "And the winner is Eunji-noona!"

Taehyung hugged, "She is the princess of Daegu!"

(A/N: Think of the Princes song they were singing.)

Then Jin-oppa held up Mi Ho-unni's hand, but before he could sing, he asked her, "Where's your hometown?"

"Busan," she answered.

"She's the princess of Busan!" he sang.

"Then shouldn't they compete against each other for the title of queen?" Yoongi requested.

"Another time. My limbs feel all stretched out," Mi Ho-unni said.

She stood up and said, "I will get ready for bed. All of you should do the same."

Everyone agreed, then everyone left. I waited for Mi Ho-unni to finish in the shower. When she walked out in her green pajamas, I said, "Busan, huh?"

She smiled, "You couldn't tell?"

I shook my head, "You actually mask your satoori well. Now that I think about it, you were the only one out of the two of us who could actually understand Jimin before he learned the standard accent."

She smiled at me, then she went on full Busan satoori mode, "Don't underestimate me, ok?"

I laughed, then replied in my Daegu satoori, "What makes you think I will?"

I went to take a shower. I was wearing gray pajamas this time, then I saw Yoongi on the couch. I laughed, "Couldn't get away quick enough?"

We walked to my room and he said, "It was actually simple given that everyone was exhausted from playing Twister."

I sat down on the bed, then I felt his warm hands on my shoulders, massaging them. I relaxed and said, "Thank you."

"No problem. You do so much for us and ask for nothing in return. Let me care for you," he said in a voice so low, he's practically purring.

"Are you sure you're not a cat?" I asked.

He chuckled, "If I were a cat, I wouldn't let you go anywhere."

"That's so easy to picture. You being a very clingy cat," I told him.

He stopped massaging my shoulders and pulled my back toward the bed, then wrapped his arms around my waist, "Only your clingy cat. No one else."

I kissed his forehead, then I went for his neck. He said, "Is this revenge for last time?"

I smiled, "Revenge? Never. More like payment."

We continued to make out until we fell asleep.

And that's the chapter! Hello, everyone! Next week will be another performance! I pray you're doing well and I hope you enjoyed the chapter!