Your first kiss

Harry

You pull his big sweater above yours while he stares at you with a little smile, a smile so big it almost looked like he was pranking you. '' Why are you staring like that, Styles ? '' You ask as you press your head through the whole of the sweater. '' You look cute with my sweater on. '' You frown your eyebrows and walk to the DVD player. '' Thanks bro.'' You mumble. You hear his sad sigh but don't pay too much attention untill his big arms grab your hump. He pulls you closer and you fall. The fact that he just pushed you on the cold floor makes it even more fair that you lean his sweater. You can feel his green eyes staring at you, as he follows every move you make. You slowly look back at him whereupon his stare goes to your lips. His big arm, which he removed for you hump, goes to you hair. You see how he conjures a even bigger smile on his face but you can't wait no longer. '' Kiss me, fool. '' He doesn't need anymore permission and presses his lips on yours. Your belly goes through a rollercoaster and he turns you both so he hangs above you. ''You'r so hot in my sweater. ''

Niall

'' Oh my god, have you seen that ? '' You giggle as he draws your t-shirt. His enthousiasm always conjures a smile on your face. Your smile grows even bigger as he stands up and all the other people on the row above you starts complaining. '' Sit down, young man ! '' Niall looks over his shoulder to the man behind him and sits on his chair. You can't help but laugh at his innocent face-expression. '' You'r so innocent. '' He looks away form the big screen above the soccergame and stares at you. '' Is that supose to offend me ? '' He ask, a bit confused. '' Kinda, I'm just saying -'' You can't finish you sentence before Niall presses his lips softy against your lips. As if he was affraid of your reaction. You press your lips firmer on each other whereupon you feel how his lips crull up into a smile.

Zayn

You are throwing your books on the couch as the doorbell rings. '' Coming '' You shout, that must be your boyfriend. You run to the door so you would be there on time. '' Hey, (ny) '' He winks at you and walk past you to the livingroom. '' You wanted to study ? '' You mumble approvingly after you follow his footsteps to the couch. '' You can study me. '' You start to blush and look away so he won't see it. '' Don't look away .. You look cute when you blush. '' His voice sounds flirty and soft. It was very low since he talked very quiet. He touches your cheek and turns your head towards him. '' I like you. '' These are the last words before he puts your head closer and kisses you.

Liam

You lean against some lockers while you friend, Liam, packes his backpack. '' I never quite understood why all those girls find the need to act dumb.'' He says as he look over at some girl trying to get laid. His voice stands full horror. '' - I'm much more attracted to a girl how's smart and sweet. '' His eyes meet yours as he tell you these words. You nud, full understanding. '' Someone like you. '' You automatically stand up and look up to him. As you realized how pathetic that must've looked, I lean against the lockers like you don't care. '' (yn) ?'' You look at him and he rest his hand at your shoulder. ''Uhum. '' He puts both of his hand next to you head and stands across from you. You look a lot scared about what his going to do. But, you also like the tension that's between you and him. You get lost in his eyes untill he closes them. You don't have a lot of time to ask yourself why because he steps one metre closer to you. Which gives you totally no way or escaping his arms. He licks his lips before the lips touches yours. You chocked at first but then join the rollercoaster your tongues are in.

Louis

You watch carefully as your boyfriend pushes the weights up and down like it's nothing. You secretly know he does this on purpose, so he'd look more manly than usely. It's a way of showing of, you guess .. Like not shaving your legs. You look around the gym untill you glance on Louis, who started to push-ups. " Don't you get tired already ? " You ask slidely bored. " Yes, actually I do. Why don't you support me ? " You look at him while his eyebrows are going up and down. The cheecky glance on his face is the reason that your lips turn into a smile within a second. " What do you mean ?" He picks you up and lays you on the cold floor. You body shivers form the cold, as he hangs above you. He goes on with his push-ups and everything he's down he kisses your lips. You giggle at him and after a few push-ups, he stays up with a huge smile on his face. You grap his cheecks and press your lips on his. " I love you, cheeky." You whisper right before your tongue enters his mouth.