✪ He says he loves you ✪

HARRY

"Y/N?" Harry was sitting in the corner of your bedroom throwing a ball to your head. "What? I'm trying to make my homework Harry." You press your lips tight to each other when you feel the ball touching your head. "HARRY!? What was that good for?" You jump up from your desk. "I'm so bored." He was giggling when he saw your face turning red. "I'm sorry, I need to do this homework, you can go home if you want to." He comes up and walks to you. "I don't want to go, you are way too interesting." You lean in and throw your arms around his neck. "I love you, Y/N." He says before pressing his lips softly onto yours. "I love you to." You say before letting your tongue slip into his mouth.

LIAM

"Don't you dare, Liam James Payne." You run to the other side of the soccer field as Liam runs after you. "Don't you dare to score." He mumbles some words before crashing into your net. "GOAAALL!" He screams before wrapping his arms around your waist and lift you up. "Let go of me Liam, I hate you.." You beat him in his back and he puts you back to the ground. "Thank you, that's a lot better." He crosses his arms over each other and walks away from you. "You said you hated me." You walk up to him. "I'm sorry babe, I didn't meant to say that too you, I love you, you know that." You said before letting your hand rest on his shoulder. "I know you do, I love you to." He turns around and kisses you deeply.

LOUIS

Your hand was attached to Louis hand when you two were walking in the park. "It's so beautiful." You say when pointing your finger to the moon. "I know.." He let go of your hand to wrap his arm around your waist and pulling you closer to him. "Your freezing, Y/N..." He takes of his coat and gives it to you. You are doing on his coat when his smell fills up your nose. "Louis? Can I ask you something?" He turns his head to you and squeezes your hip slightly. "Yes?" You stop walking and stare into his eyes. "Do you love me?" He let a little smile leave his face when you ask him the question. "Of course, I love you Y/N." He takes your head into his hands and smiles. "I love you to, Louis." You whisper before pressing your lips against his.

ZAYN

You lay yourself down on the tattoo chair as you look over to Zayn. "You sure it won't hurt?" You ask while the tattoo artist places the stencil on your back. "I promise." He says while letting a little smile escape from his face. You fully trusted him for getting a tattoo, he said it woudn't hurt. "Are you ready?" You nod and the tattoo artist starts at your tattoo. "DAMN ZAYN, IT HURTS!!" You scream while grabbing the chair with your hands and pressing really hard. You hear Zayn laughing behind you. "You are doing a great job babe!" He says while grabbing your hand. "I'm gonna kill you if this hell is over." You say while squeezing his hand. "I know, i love you Y/N." You mumble some bad words but smile. "I love you too, Zayn."

NIALL

You had spend the night at your boyfriend Nialls house. You were dating him for over 9 months now. The next morning you walk into his livingroom when you see him sitting in a chair with his guitar. "Goodmorning honey, how are you?" He mumbles some words you can't fully understand. "Earth to Niall?" You ask while you make it yourself comfertable in the sofa. "I'm sorry princess, i mess up the chords every single time at the exact same spot." He roughly hits hit guitar. You stand up and walk to him. You take his guitar and place your fingers in the right direction. "Look honey, if you do this and this it will work, believe me." You say before giving Niall his guitar back. He does exactly what you told him to do, and you were right! He plays the whole song without messing it up once! "Y/N, what do i have to do without you?" He says while standing up and junping on the sofa you are on. He hangs above you when you answer. "Nothing, i guess.." He smiles while coming closer to you. Your lips are now almost attached to each other. "I love you princess." He whispers very shy. You wrap your hands in his hair and pull him closer to you. "I love you to mr. Horan." You say before wildly pressing your lips against his.

I'm sorry if it isn't really good Englisch, i'm from the Netherlands and i'm trying my hardest.. i hope you enjoy anyway. thanks xx