Competition

Brent's POV

"So like....when do I get to leave this hell hole?" Clarice and I were stitting in the cafateria eating while she was on break. "Um.... in 3 more days. Remember you leave on Sunday." I shrugged, "Three days...three years...its all the same in this mental asylum. She laughed and ate another fry. "This isn't a Mental Aslyum Brent...its just a hospital." I looked both ways to make sure we were the only ones here. It was 7:00. "Yesterday...one of the doctors had a seizure while he was talking to me." She shrugged, "People do that Brent...this is still a hospital." I laughed and put my hands up in surrender. "Alright fine. I guess there's no convincing you. But how would you feel if the guy that was treating you had a nervous break down?" She smiled, "I'd laugh in all their faces." She stole one of my chips and laughed, "Wow. Thought I'd have more support from my BEST FRIEND!!!" I pouted while she crossed her arms. "Well excuse me for visiting my best friend everyday while he was having a hard time." She got up and started walking away. I shuffled towards her in my 3 day old basketball shorts and tank top. "Wait!!!! At least stay for ice cream." She turned around and stuck her tounge out. "You know I cant resist ice cream." I got up and we walked over to the dessert station. "Two chocolate ice creams." I saw her smirk out the corner of my eye, "What? Its chocolate right?" She started laughing, "Dude, I like Strawberry." I shrugged, "Well, you like Chocolate today." The lady handed us our ice creams and we made our way to my room. "So, whats with random guy?" She looked at me and tilted her head. "Who?" I squinted my eyes. "Guy with the curly hair. Random snapback nigga." She looked at me wide eyed and laughed, "Oh! You mean Dana!! Thats my boyfriend." I looked at her and stopped in my tracks. "Boyfriend?" She giggled, "Well...when you put it like that...but yea I mean you didnt remember me for what? Some years. how would I tell you?" I faked luaghed, "Touche...well, I have to evaluate." She shrugged and we kept walking. "So, when did you guys start going out?" She looked up into what seemed lie oblivion, "Uh April 17, 2012." I looked at her with amazement, "Wow, 2 years? Didn't think you had the patience." She laughed and punched my arm. "Yea yea yea Casanova. I saw that girl you ran away from. Can't fool me." I started to bust out laughing while we sat down in my room. "No I hate her. She's so annoying!" She took a spoonful of her ice cream. "I saw, she looks annoying. Is she like Raven?" Raven Dawson was this girl I dated for like a month. She was always so happy and had no off button. Her voice was so high pitched and she looked like a toddler. "Yes! Except more on the delusional side." She covered her mouth and starting laughing, "Wow. I'm so sorry." I grabbed her other hand, "Come work with me! Don't leave me there alone!" She nodded, "I don't know, I don't want to be a third wheel." I laughed, "Please!" She thought for a second, "Alright, fine. I'll do it. I'll apply on Monday." I smiled, "Yay!" She stood up. "Alright but I have to go. Its 8 and you know the Call Nurse hates me." I laughed and gave her a hug. "Bye bestfriend!" She smiled, "Bye. I'll be back tomorrow." She left and I sat down feeling alone again. "Dana...huh..."

Clarice's POV

"...Drunk is the only way I'm supposed to b-" I answered my phone. It was Tyra.

Me: Yo! You got Clarice what's up?

Tyra: Hey have you seen Dana?

Me: No I just came from visiting Brent...what's going on?

Tyra: All the guys can't seem to be found right now. Including Martin.

Me: Oh, I'll call and see if I can get a hold of them.

Tyra: Alright where are you?

Me: Walking to my car. I'm in the hospital parking lot.

Tyra: Alright. Be safe.

Me: I'm on it.

Tyra: Alright retreat.

Me: Retreat. *hangs up*

"Where the hell would they be?" I got in my car and tried calling Dana.

"You've reached Snapback boy. I can't answer the phone so I'll cal-"

I left a message.

"Hey babe, the girls wanna know where you guys are. We can't get a hold of you. Text or call me to assure me you guys are alright. Okay love you, bye!"

I hung up and started my car. Just then I heard a noise outside. I rolled down the window. "Anyone out there? No? Okay!" I rolled up my window and backed out. Just then, someone drove into the driver's side of my car. Everything went blurry. "...I'm gonna love you....until you hate me-" That was Dana's ringtone. "Hey...I think he's okay."

(To be Continued...)

How was it? Sorry it was short...but I hope you guys are enjoying it! Make sure you read my new story, "Beyond The Boundary"! Enjoy the Entertainment!

-F.A.E Cindyy