Meet Tyra DiClarion and Katrina Williams

Tyra's POV

Hey I'm Tyra but people usually call me Ty-Ty. I'm 16 and i love green. I'm a vocal coach at Rainee's Music Studio. I'm also a black belt. I met Clarice in one of the dojo's i was in. After that, we hung a lot and became friends. Then we met the other girls and became a band. I'm the base guitar player in N.T.M. I'm a Sophmore at Cardinal Ritter and I'm pretty smart. I date my sunshine Dalton. He's my everything. You know how, when you meet someone, you feel like this is your destiny? That's what i have. I love Taco Bell and I have a step brother named Jerome Santonio. He's the same age as me and him and Clarice are like best friends. This winter break I'll be spending it with the people closest to me. I think now is the time for me to tell them...

Katrina's POV

Hey my name is Katrina but people call me Katty, KitKat, Trina, Katia, Kk, and many more. I'm a sophomore at Cardinal Ritter and Valedictiorian if i must say. I'm the instument teacher at Rainee's Music Studio. I'm in a band with my friends called Night Time Madness. I play the lead guitar. I'm 16 and love to play my guitar, Katia, whenever i can. I date the sweetest guy at our school. His name is Cole. He's like that guy that all the girls just can't get enough of seeing. But they have to because he's mine and he has been for 2 years. This Christmas i get to spend my winter Wonderland with him and my friends! Its going to be great i just know it. I love Taco Bell and no that's not because I'm Fllipino, even though I am. I'm not exactly the popular girl in the school but people don't really mess with me. Well, that's in about me! Bye :)

Sorry it's short i just want you guys to know the characters!

Shout out to my twitter daughter @KitKatIM5 (Katrina in the story) and my twitter sister @FpandIM5 (Tyra in the story) FOLLOW THEM PLZZZZ!!!