My Top 10 Ten Favourite Books

Now I know nobody asked for this, but I thought to myself, hey maybe there are some people out there who are looking for their next great book to read. And maybe I can be the one to direct them to that story. So, without further ado, I have compiled together my top 10 favourite stories ever (at least so far) that YOU may enjoy as well. So here we go, in no particular order:

‹-----------------------›

Upon Wings of Change by CrystalScherer

Genre: Fantasy/Science Fiction

Overall Stamp of Approval: 9/10

Thoughts:

I adored this book with all of my soul. It's filled with all of my favourite things! It's got kidnapping, dragon(ettes) and some good old-fashioned adventure. I can't recommend this story any higher, and there is nothing else like it. The plot is unique and absolutely enthralling. The idea of the story seemed very weird at first but grew on me with time. If there is ever to be a sequel, I would jump on it instantly!

‹-----------------------›

The Bite by ZeroWineThirty

Genre: Werewolf

Overall Stamp of Approval: 9.5/10

Thoughts:

This is one of the two werewolf books I have utterly enjoyed. I am not a big fan of the Werewolf genre as a whole, but this book managed to keep me hooked through all three books. And they are very long books! It avoids the boring, overused cliches and all those damn ass beatings always brought on a smile. I've reread this series at least 3 times, which in itself is a feat considering their length (go me). The plot is intricate and I just love this series unconditionally.

‹-----------------------›

Qualify: The Atlantis Grail by VeraNazarian

Genre: Science Fiction

Overall Stamp of Approval: 10/10

Thoughts:

If there has ever been my favourite book of all time ever, it's this one. The only thing that ties with this wondrous story is the ACOTAR series by Sarah J Maas. I am a gigantic fan of this book series, and I am desperately waiting for book 4 to be released. Vera is a one in a million author and a role model to me. There is no book that I know of that matches her incredible writing, and I am telling you all you need to read this book as soon as possible. You won't regret it, that I swear.

‹-----------------------›

The Season by MissKatey

Genre: Historical Fiction

Overall Stamp of Approval: 8/10

Thoughts:

This story is one for the history books (literally). It's intricately woven and inspiring. The main character is very much her own, unique person. Full of romance and genuinely surprising plot twists, this book series was more than I hoped for when I began reading it. For all those readers who enjoy court politics and mishaps, this ones for you.

‹-----------------------›

Last Resort by ZeroWineThirty

Genre: Fantasy

Overall Stamp of Approval: 9/10

Thoughts:

Now, this is a story full of uncensored steamy scenes, dramatic and interesting characters and delicious hot men. This Watty Award winning story is a personal favourite of mine, with all the right ingredients for a fantastic fantasy adventure. ZeroWineThirty is a favourite author mine (considering she has two books on this list) and her writing never disappoints me. Embark on a wondrous tale with talking crows, corn children and heartbreak.

‹-----------------------›

Drakkon by CrestFallenStar

Genre: Fantasy / Romance

Overall Stamp of Approval: 8.5/10

Thoughts:

I love this book for many reasons. The first reason would definitely be the main character, bringing out the softer, more feminine side of a woman. It's written wonderfully and is a great romance tale as far as I'm concerned. This fresh take on loving someone despite their flaws is truly amazing.

‹-----------------------›

Storm and Silence by RobThier

Genre: Historical Fiction / Romance

Overall Stamp of Approval: 10/10

Thoughts:

Now I'm sure almost everyone has come across this series on their time on Wattpad but I can never get enough of it. The way Rob Thier writes astounds me and I aspire to be as a good a writer one day. His knowledge of accurate historical facts never fails to impress me as well as his witty, humorous and adventurous writing. Besides, we all want to take a bite out of Dick darling, whether we want to admit it or not.

‹-----------------------›

Worst Story on Wattpad by articstars

Genre: Humor

Overall Stamp of Approval: 10/10

Thoughts:

The Worst Story on Wattpad is by far one of my favourites. Even though it is only a few chapters long, it is so ridiculously funny. I was in stitches when I read it! The book takes every Wattpad cliche ever and mashes it into one hilarious, crazy story. It will only take a few minutes of your time to read and I can't recommend it more highly! #StopSummersberry

‹-----------------------›

Siena by Zoe_Blessing

Genre: Fantasy

Overall Stamp of Approval: 8/10

Thoughts:

It is so refreshing to read a book that focuses on a person's ability to heal instead of hurt. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of kick-ass action but there is something about the way this story is written that is so intriguing. It's filled with relatable moments about the coming of age, with a sneaky mystery element to keep the plot flowing smoothly.

‹-----------------------›

The Myriad Chronicles: The Reader by FayLane

Genre: Fantasy

Overall Stamp of Approval: 9/10

Thoughts:

While I am still reading this book, I am thoroughly impressed with the story and the author's skill. It's lined with subtle humour and plenty of adventure. The description is next level amazing and I'm finding myself absorbed in the beautiful words. I'm so excited to keep reading this series, the plot is strong and holds a great deal of potential.

‹-----------------------›

So there you have it, my Top 10 Favourite Books. If you found any of these stories interesting, let me know! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I have, they are all gems and precious, rare ones at that. Much love,

Cherry Queen