Part Two

Castiel's mind was non-stop questions only Dean could answer. How could one man do so much to this Angel? Cas didn't know what love was, only for his brothers, he thought thats what Dean and him had just like Dean and Sam. Was Cas wrong? Or did Dean just feel that way?

Castiel decided to call Dean and ask him where he was, but when it came down to it he already knew. Some part of him was drawn to him, ike a moth to a flame. Was it because Dean had brought him back? He didn't know but one question needed answering not with words but actions.

As Dean walked out of his very thoughtful shower, he was greeted by the angel in the tanned trenchcoat, of course Dean was wrapped in a towel on his lower half, instead of blushing like he wanted, he asked coldly

"What are you doing here Cas? I thought I was off your radar?"

"You are but..." To hell with it he thought. Castiel needed answers and so took them from Deans lips with his own. Castiel was wrong he felt more for Dean and that made him smile, as their lips parted in sync. Dean was quick to stop, even though he didn't want to, he needed answers and Cas could wait, he had eternity.

"Not that I didn't enjoy it, why?" Dean asked.

"I needed to know and from watching to many of those programmes I knew how to iniciate it" Cas stated bluntly.

"No I mean why? Why come back to me?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Well it ain't candy canes and rainbows Cas, I have feelings for you and for a while now. I just didn't know how to tell you... For gods sake Cas you're an angel."

"Emotions aren't my strong point Dean." The angel looked almost vulnerable in that moment and did something that even shocked him, he engulfed Dean in his wings bringing them face to face.

Cas' grace yearned for Dean as Dean yearned for Cas' touch he almost broke down crying.

"You know I'm not very good all these things." Cas sighed, it was true even with his vessel Jimmy he didn't know emotions, they were like fire and ice. Dean looked at Cas kissing his lips once he laughed. It was hard not to laugh with Dean it was contagious and soon they both lay on the bed dean cradling cas against him. The same thoughts running through their minds 'I'll take what I can get'

"Cas?"

"Yes Dean?"

"I-I love y-you" Dean knew cas didn't have to say it because his previous thought ran through his mind again. 'I'll take what I can get....'