Supernatural One-shot (Destiel)

Castiel and Dean had gotten close since Sam said yes to the Devil, Detroit, they knew it would happen eventually. They didn't realise how bad it had gotten when Michael refused Dean. Dean was upset, he'd lost his brother, and the angel could only do so much to comfort him.

After finding Chuck Shirley, his guardian angel appeared, Castiel had defended whilst Dean went in search of his brother. He'd made a promise a long time ago, no matter what Sammy is kept safe.

In a haze of fear and adrenaline, after everything Lucifer had put Dean through, in these minutes Sammy came back. He saved Deanfrom more hurt by his own hands. Michael coming back didn't do any damage but knock them both into Lucifers cage concealing all three.

Castiel being killed by Lucifer hurt Dean more than he wanted to admit and when the angel came back he was surprised, happy and a little shocked. Castiel healed Deans bruised and swollen face to its natural look and brought Bobby back to life. The angel being fully restored. All thanks to who? They didn't know.

Dean didn't have Sammy anymore, what was he to do? Go live with Lisa? Bad Idea that was he loved her but not like this someone he has his eyes on and that someone was dead not to long ago and that scared him right to his soul.

"I must go" Castiel stated.

"Why?" Dean asked, it seemed to upset him the idea of the angel leaving him.

"Without Michael up there it is total anarchy."

"So let Raphael or whoever cope. I need to talk to you."

"I'll go on ahead as usual." Bobby sighed.

Deans heart had torn when Castiel had died like that, watching it hurt him more than he could bare. He had all but held it together for Sammy.

"How... I mean who brought you back?" He asked slightly shaking.

"I don't know... God?...No.."

Something began glowing on Deans chest, his necklace, the christmas present Sammy had gotten him when they were younger, it glowed it also stopped.

"You... Dean you brought me back." Castiels face became one of disbelief as he looked at Dean.

"How..?"

"Strong emotions such as fear or Love" Deans eyes grew wide, both of those feelings he felt when Castiel died but also so much stronger when Sammy went into the pit, he knew he wouldn't see either again. The need to be held by castiel was so over-powering at the time.

Feeling Deans emotions was too much for Castiel, so he left without a good bye. Dean broke then and there, he felt so stupid. He'd fallen for an Angel who could not love him back, forbidden to him, emotions never felt before. Dean got into his car and started the engine.

"Cas..." Was all he said before he drove off.

Ok I do not own any of the characters they belong to the Supernatural Franchise, I just wanted to make my little fan fic of Destiel. :) x Part two up in bit :)