Chapter 22

Hey guys I was wondering if you could check out my YouTube channel the link is in my bio, I'd appreciate it if you subscribed ;) - back to the story

*************************************

We got out of the car and I prepared myself for possibly the worst or best night of my life.

I smoothed down my dress and looked at Jay, she smiled at me reassuringly. I then looked at Marco and he smiled putting his hand out for me to take it.

I placed my hand in his and we walked towards the building.

As soon as we walked in I get hit by a strong smell of alcohol in the air, well I guess I won't be having any punch. It smelt of sweat and alcohol, I gripped Marco's hand and he squeezed mine reassuring me.

Jay and Seb had already jumped on the dance floor and were dancing rather inappriately to 'drunk in love' blasting out of the speakers.

Hearing this song makes me laugh now, just remembering the day at the mall, with Tello's little stunt.

I looked at Marco and we both burst out laughing.

" Can I have this dance m'lady" Marco said bowing after he'd composed himself.

"Yes you may young sir" I said putting on my best posh British accent.

We got to the dance floor and the dj changed the song to 'worst behaviour' by drake. As soon as the song came on I felt Jay's presence behind, she may be a punk rock chick but she absolutely loves Drake.

"Aaaaaah Lani they playing my man" Jay screemed jumping around me, she composed herself then released her inner thug.

motherf!?*ers never loved us

I'm on my worst behaviour

don't you ever get f?!*#ed up ...

Jay and screamed at eachother , our part was coming up and we prepared ourself for.

You know me,

You know me,

I'm liable to do anything,

When it comes to the you owe me,

You owe me

You owe me

B!?ch you better have my money when I come for this s!*t like O.D.B

I'm on my worst behaviour.

We jumped out of the little huddle we had with eachother , after we rapped our favourite part without getting a word wrong, feeling like bosses.

Jay, Seb, Marco and I had danced together as a group for at least forty five minutes to all sorts of music there had been Beyoncé, Michael Jackson, Justin Beiber, one direction, Drake, Eminem, The Jonas Brothers and even Britteny spears.

When 'kiss you'by One direction finished I was tired and needed something slow, I got my wish and 'body party' by Ciara came on.

This song was definitely a sexy song and I'm far from sexy so I had no idea how to dance to the song.

I looked over at Jay and Seb and they were grinding all over eachother as were 99% of the student population in the building.

I looked at Marco then looked down all shy , because I had no Idea what to do.

I heard him chuckle, so I looked up at him and bit my lip because of how nervous I was. it's not even a big deal but at the moment I felt it was.

He smiled and pulled me towards him and placed his hands around my hips , I wrapped my arms around his neck and he guided my waist with his hands.