Chapter 14

So far shopping with the boys has been pretty eventful. I have a pissed Marco on my right, with what I think is bruised knuckle. A soaking wet Tello on my left counting money and Gio is asleep in a shopping cart being pushed around by Seb. While Jacob, Jeremiah , Marco and I are lugging around my many bags of clothes. At this moment in time we look like a very disorderly family.  So this scene may not make sense and I'll try and explain from the beginning. 

************************************************************************

*flashback to this afternoon*

We got to the mall and I was walking hand in hand with Marco. Now it's not what you think, he was leading the way and he said he didn't want me to get lost and I was kinda afraid to walk in such a massive mall, with some very hot boys looking like , well me. He's hands just so happened to be the closest. When I grabbed his hands he was tense but when he realised it was me he loosened up a bit. Get this the stupid ass boy gave me an electric shock, I know he felt it too because we pulled our hands apart in pain at the same time.  The hand holding ended there for obvious reasons and it wasn't the first time the electric shock thing happened when he first held my hand it happened as well.  Any way enough about that let me carry on.  So we walked in and I immediately saw a shop I've wanted to shop at for a while, topshop! I hurried the boys along practically pulling Marco and Seb into the shop, when we got inside I was mesmerised it was so beautiful like wow!

I walked around  just taking everything in, the boys were in the corner of the shop all grinning at me like complete freaks.  I just shook my head and started looking around for things to buy. I saw some jeans I think they were called joni jeans. They were  grey acid wash jeans and absolutely beautiful in my opinion.  I was about to reach for it but then realised that I hadn't checked the price, I flipped the price tag over and it read $90 my reactions went in stages first it was shock then disgust then sadness I put the jeans back and turned around only to bump into the human wall that is Marco. I think I got a mini concussion from hitting my head againts his chest. 

"Why'd you put the jeans down, you seemed to like them" He said sounding concerned. 

"They're $90. $90 for a pair of jeans is not worth it no matter how beautiful they are. The most I've ever spent on jeans is $20 and they were for a job interview" I said answering him.

"Firstly it's not your money your spending and just think of the clothes your buying today as a sorry present from all of us, secondly $90 ain't nothing to us trust me. Finally I... we think it's worth it  if it puts a smile on your face" He said holding onto my waist which made me kind of  uncomfortable but I tried not show it, what he said was cute but I didn't need him feeling up my 'love handles' or bread rolls as I like to call the many  rolls living on my stomach and sides. 

I nodded and freed myself from his hold. I then took the jeans looked at them and finally made up my mind to get them. After that I'm not going to lie I went a bit mad in Topshop. Anything I liked and that was in my size , I got.Topshop didn't really have many clothes for bigger girls but I did get a couple of good finds: Some doc martins in matte black and burgundy,  a leather jacket,  some high top converse in all black, red, white  and royal blue  last but not least I got my acid wash jeans. Jeremiah then came and swiped his card and that was it everything was paid for no questions aaked, yeah it was nice getting things but knowing where they money came from made me feel some type of way.

We walked out of the shop and obstacle number one came our way. Some sleezy looking guy was walking our way and his long greasy brunette hair seemend to go down his back and slather his back acne with oil. The sight physically made me feel sick and I could tell the boys were thinking the same thing because the grossed out looks on their faces told the whole story.